Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Would like stump, bat and ball collection as some sort of hall of fame in career mode, would be cool to have them.

You can collect stumps only if while batting you were there at the end to chase down the total.While fielding only if you are a captain.

Have bats with runs scored with the ball markings on it whenever you score a double or triple for show case .

balls with figures when you geta fiver or 10wkt haul in a match etc.

these would make cool meaningful achievements.

Regarding the DRS issue honestly i think players should be allowed to look at the dressing room, just have the same 15 - 30 sec time limit, if you know the dressing room is better equipped to judge than the Non striker why not use it.
This could pass on into the game as well and when such an achievement is gained we should be able to unlock a new achievement in the list called "BRAIN FADE"

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would be pretty cool to be able to view a replay on PC without the game crashing

This does happen to me too. Not always, but sometimes. Haven't been able to replicate it with a use case though.

SidMahashay

School Cricketer
I only bat in career mode, so most of my requests are going to be for that:
  • "Custom logo limit has been reached" - Seriously, this is by far the most pressing. The game takes 12+GB to install on XBox One so why have such a low space limit for logos?! Please increase this limit to at least 10x times the current one in patch 4.
  • Separate stats for international cricket - Why such a backward step from DBC14? The international stats for Tests/ODI/T20I should not be merged with FC/List A/T20 stats for domestic.
  • Randomly skipping games in Career mode - Once you start getting invites to all the domestic and international tournaments, you actually get a chance to play only some of them. There should be a clash notice while accepting the invite if it is going to at the same time as another competition you already signed up for. Users can then choose which tournament to play, instead of the game deciding. Also, the schedule calendar only shows some tournaments - this needs to update immediately once you have accepted any tournament.
  • Straight drives hitting non-striker - Since I mostly drive straight, especially in the start of my innings, I have missed innumerable 4s as my perfectly timed shots hit the non-striker and deflect to mid on. Extremely annoying!
  • Show the rain! - As many have said, the rain graphic has gone missing - which was so well done in DBC14.
  • Superhuman C&Bs - While this is not common, I have had a few instances of perfectly timed straight drives C&B via insane-angled dives on the bowler's part.
  • Overthrow boundaries not counted correctly - As has been pointed out in this thread, overthrows going for 4 only register as a 4 even if you completed/crossed for runs before the boundary. Why can't it count this correctly like it does for 4 wides (5 runs awarded)?

Helpman

Club Captain
Can we please have 'match delayed by fire warning' in the latest patch? This would only apply for matches played in New Zealand and would see the stadium evacuated.

Gayan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
fielding radar with option to toggle between fields built into it. L1/ R1 to navigate between field types: aggressive, balance, etc. Then for each field type we should be able to assign 3 go to fields for each bowler in academy . L2/R2 can be used to toggle between the 3 fields assigned. Switching fields will happen through the radar rather than having to always pop up a field list. This would speed up setting fields and also improve the flow of the game. If you want to set a different field to the norm u can pull up the preset field list. I feel always having to scan the field kills the flow of the game, its a great inclusion for career mode adds to the immersion, but for casual games when u control the whole team doesn't work that well because different fields are set for each batsmen and u are bowling to different fields with multiple bowlers. Scanning the field should complement a fielding radar or atleast there should be option to turn it on/off.

First.Last

School Cricketer
you can't do that in competitions... also, i really don't see the point. if i'm shit i should deal with it

Ive been know to do it from time to time, i mean if we think about it realistically, noone irl tries to do a straight drive and accidentally does a hook shot etc...

Helpman

Club Captain
or when you want to hit a cut shot and your dickhead of a player plays a drive instead and gets caught by the keeper.

Or when you want to square drive off the front foot and your 'special' player plays a back foot cut and gets caught. Or just any inside edge in general...

gogabutt

Club Captain
@BigAntStudios how hard is to add different weather conditions like overcast, cloudy, windy etc? I think weather has a lot to do with cricket specially those who prefers test cricket. And if you manage to add this feature, it is going to make a lot of people happy. not sure how realistic at this point but something to think about it.

Also, currently the silly point and short leg field positions are useless! The bat and pad catch never happens as the ball sometime hits bat and pad but it dies right there. So in my opinion, it should be in the game and that's how spinners take 50% of their wickets in the modern test cricket i.e batsman tries to defend, ball hits bat and pad, and it produces a catching opportunity for either a silly point or a short leg fielder.

Users who are viewing this thread