Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi Everyone,

There's a new patch available for PC. The version number on the credits screen will end with 513.

This fixes a few reported crashes, including issues related to super overs and a few misc gameplay ones.

While there aren't any gameplay changes here, separating out the discussion threads as the versions will be slightly different.

Hi Everyone,

There's a new patch available for PC. The version number on the credits screen will end with 513.

This fixes a few reported crashes, including issues related to super overs and a few misc gameplay ones.

While there aren't any gameplay changes here, separating out the discussion threads as the versions will be slightly different.
Will there be any update for consoles ?

Will there be any update for consoles ?
Not at the moment, but there will be updates in the future on console.

MattW , could you please share what kind of bugs fixed in this update.
"This fixes a few reported crashes, including issues related to super overs and a few misc gameplay ones."

Literally just restarted the game for the patch and now the pitch deterioration has gone away on a 2 day test pitch....that hadn't happened for a long time!

Seems like the AI is still struggling to avoid run-outs. Don't know if this was touched?

Please try to remove the slow motion fielding by the fielders in the inner circle on the off side in two players game because the fielder doesn't throw the ball on time after the mini slow motion game. This is irritating because no matter how tight you set the field on the off side. Single cannot be stopped.
Apart from that everything else is almost perfect

Hi @MattW , I don't know how many people are having this issue (I know one other at least - @sdt16 ) but after the most recent patch there's an issue where downloaded uniforms/created uniforms aren't appearing correctly in game. They're the base color of the downloaded uniform with most if not all of the logos missing. They preview exactly as they should in the pre-game menu where one picks the team/match-type/etc and also show up perfectly in the academy, it's just literally the moment it finishes loading and you're onto the field for the toss. Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum earlier -- I'm on PC, I have no idea if this is an issue for console users as well.

Cheers!

Hi @MattW , I don't know how many people are having this issue (I know one other at least - @sdt16 ) but after the most recent patch there's an issue where downloaded uniforms/created uniforms aren't appearing correctly in game. They're the base color of the downloaded uniform with most if not all of the logos missing. They preview exactly as they should in the pre-game menu where one picks the team/match-type/etc and also show up perfectly in the academy, it's just literally the moment it finishes loading and you're onto the field for the toss. Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum earlier -- I'm on PC, I have no idea if this is an issue for console users as well.
Can you attach a copy of your save data folder? Put all of the Documents\My Games\Ashes folder into a zip and attach it here.

Cheers!
Im facing the same issue,did you find any solution?

Cheers!
20180512031120_1.jpg
@MattW I am also facing the same issue20180512021813_1.jpg 20180512021813_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread