Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks, thought of trying it but I have started a career and midway through the first season. I Feel Editing to all the teams will be need too much of a time..
Yes it does take time ... during your on going career when you get time do it slowly . Next time when you want to start the new career editing will be ready.

D

Deleted member 185125

Is anyone is interested.

Played my first T20 against 10 rated UAE. Me playing as 90 rated Nepal.

UAE is 1/30 after 6 overs of Power play. 3 out of the 4 four hit were of edges.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Pitch on the morning of day 3 in the match I've been playing. Cracks beginning to show. @blockerdave
35oAi5O.png

qyIZko8.png

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Can I just ask, has this latest patch been put in place for online games? Just played Day 1 of an online co-op game against Veteran AI and it was like nothing has changed from 1.06. I've played offline with 1.08 and loved it, but this was dire as a first attempt to play online since the patch.

Dusty pitch with heavy cracks, but zero happening to suggest it was anything but a characterless batting pitch. AI were 142-2 by the time we couldn't stomach it any more. Heavy cracks weren't visible. No signs of wear were visible in fact.

Player mentalities not showing, Amla was scoring at more than a run a ball, and had 3 sixes already by the time he was at 30. I didn't check to see how he's set up but surely that's wrong?!

The dreaded 5 dots and a massive boundary to keep the run rate up. All AI players would play one or two very agggressive shots each over and block the rest. In the 142 we gave up six 6s.

We played the full day, getting bowled out for 209 before the AI came in to bat. After that, nothing but soul destroying over after over that honestly did look a ton like 1.06.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Not that either of us are racing to play online any time soon after tonight! But still curious all the same.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Hello. I had been away from this game for a while now. I tried to play a game and could not get the ball to swing. When I go to the 'Credits' section in the game it says that I have the v0.1.01.0493. How do I get the latest version of the game.
Cheers!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello. I had been away from this game for a while now. I tried to play a game and could not get the ball to swing. When I go to the 'Credits' section in the game it says that I have the v0.1.01.0493. How do I get the latest version of the game.
That's the correct version for PC.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Just saved and exited. Went back in and the cracks still there.
Correct me if I'm wrong - but I seem to recall having read that those cracks (post save-exit-reload) are only visual and won't behave in the manner that it should. If that is the case, I hope that it's being looked into too.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PC? I don’t get this at all on PS4
Yeah, PC. It could be the graphic settings on the PS4 are lower than what can be achieved on my PC; I've got everything on the highest setting I think. PS4 just ends up with lower settings by default so you lose some detail. Be interested to know if PS4 Pro players get pitch deterioration. What I would like to see is some footmarks. Three days and nothing.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I seem to recall having read that those cracks (post save-exit-reload) are only visual and won't behave in the manner that it should. If that is the case, I hope that it's being looked into too.
I'm not sure about that. The pitches are not entirely consistent with what you'd expect in real life at the moment, in my opinion.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dear @MattW , Beta Group,

Al though we have better fields now with new patch, still i could see lot of unrealistic field positions in Balanced and Defensive fields in limited overs cricket for both Pace and Spin.

Below i picked few screenshots as examples to show case them. I have highlighted the problem areas.

Mostly for the spin fields have

1. Third man which is not correct , spinners do not have a third man.
2. Many fields have big gaps in between the fielders, which is making easy to score runs.
3. Some Power Play fields does not have a single player outside the 30 yards circle, the field is as if we need 1 run to win.

Fast bowler :

1. Many fields with wrong field positions.
2. Huge gaps between fielders.

When the AI is batting its OK we can manually edit our field positions , but when we bat in career mode or i think any mode, we are finding easy to score runs and unrealistic game-play that we always maintain strike rates above 100 due to loop holes in the fields.

I have highlighted this now because I assume the upcoming patch might be the last one or i sense we are near to end of patching for this game, Not now then never.

I would request if it can be corrected or at least please make a way AI selecting custom fields so that we ourselves setup the fields.

If you guys can edit then i have request you to refer the below links where i have created few fields which are more realistic in nature compared with existing fields.

https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/field-placements.106863/#post-3161131

If you can provide AI to select custom fields while batting then , we love ourselves creating the custom fields.

Please Please ....

Spin 2.jpg Spin 3.jpg Spin 4.jpg Spin 5.jpg Spin 6.jpg Spin1.jpg Pace 1.jpg Pace 2.jpg Pace 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread