Patch General discussion

please add some spirit in crowd, crowds looks like,they have not interest in watching cricket match :(
and also remove all the bugs thanks...

haha i just noticed that theres a cheeky fielder behind the bowlers arm!!

can u get this sorted as its killing my boundry shot :-)

please add some spirit in crowd, crowds looks like,they have not interest in watching cricket match :(
and also remove all the bugs thanks...

are you being serious???

----------

removing all the bugs is the last thing big ant intend to do with a patch.... i mean seriously!!

Any updates on the patch has it cleared Sony yet? I am on PS3

Thank you.

Last edited:
Just posted this in the Issues and Anomalies thread, but will also post it here.

So when making a Tour, you select (or for the preset Tour's it's already selected) a Country for the Tour to take place in. For example, Australia. When you add in a competition to the Tour template, the Home Grounds are randomly selected from those that are within that touring nation. So for Australia, there is random choice between Adelaide Gardens, Melbourne Oval, SCG and Bradman Oval.

As for Competitions on their own. The home ground is based on the Home Teams Home Ground. The reason that a lot are getting 'Melbourne Oval' is due to what is set in the Identity of the teams playing.

Hey mate, could you please bang them harder - them being the other platform that is still holding the patch as of now - so that the patch can be released before EASTER - atleast, here , I want to spend my Easter long weekend with some amount of enjoyment at the least?

Thank you

Hey mate, could you please bang them harder - them being the other platform that is still holding the patch as of now - so that the patch can be released before EASTER - atleast, here , I want to spend my Easter long weekend with some amount of enjoyment at the least?

Thank you

We're trying really hard!

Thank you, really appreciate you guys taking time to answer :-)

Just posted this in the Issues and Anomalies thread, but will also post it here.

So when making a Tour, you select (or for the preset Tour's it's already selected) a Country for the Tour to take place in. For example, Australia. When you add in a competition to the Tour template, the Home Grounds are randomly selected from those that are within that touring nation. So for Australia, there is random choice between Adelaide Gardens, Melbourne Oval, SCG and Bradman Oval.

As for Competitions on their own. The home ground is based on the Home Teams Home Ground. The reason that a lot are getting 'Melbourne Oval' is due to what is set in the Identity of the teams playing.

I'm currently doing a tour of England and all 4 of my matches are scheduled for Lancashire Stadium. My England team has Lancashire Stadium as it's default home ground so is that why all 4 matches are being played there?

Thank you

If you cant derive "some amount of enjoyment" out of the game in its current state Im not sure a small patch is going to help you.

That said im hoping it comes out sooner rather than later too.

It's small in size but significant with regard to the game.

I'm currently doing a tour of England and all 4 of my matches are scheduled for Lancashire Stadium. My England team has Lancashire Stadium as it's default home ground so is that why all 4 matches are being played there?
It's random, I just gave it a go here and got 2 Sussex and 2 Lancashire.

It's really just the luck of the random draw, seeing as it's a 50/50 choice for some countries you may end up with 1 ground for all matches. We can look into making sure there's at least 1 game in each ground if there's more than 1 option for grounds and more than 1 game if people would like that for some variety?

It's random, I just gave it a go here and got 2 Sussex and 2 Lancashire.

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up for me :)

We can look into making sure there's at least 1 game in each ground if there's more than 1 option for grounds and more than 1 game if people would like that for some variety?

If we could manually assign grounds for each match that would be even better! :yes

cool feature non strike looking around

First time I heard this. Will be good to try and get a feel for where players are from a different angle

It definitly helps you too see where the fielders are to know if your partner is playing a shot in a certain area that you can run a single or double cause you can see if the fielder is on the boundry or close in. You should just use it right otherwise you just going to get run out the whole day

Users who are viewing this thread