PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

12comm

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
how to play online tournament matches inside dbc14 in pc as in online there is custom match.....n tournament also.tried every possible way with and without search key........with 4 teams....bt it goes on searching...so need help on that....
1AE7406ED0DA0BAF1B7EFEB84656A3FCC2755F0C

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good luck on that mate.

Rather play normal Online games , organised as tournaments on this webpage.

The above feature was a last minute attempt at it by BA , and is rightfully shunned as there is close to nill options.

Hope I was of help

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just to counter the idea of blaming all of the online bugs on connection - I was playing against @Biggs the other day - I posted a longer video of one of our matches in the Gameplay Videos thread, but on the whole the connection was absolutely perfect, no obvious lag and very fluid gameplay

Yet.

No balls not being called and shots that magic their way to being out. I'm fairly sure Biggs would confirm the replays on his end looked similar.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just to counter the idea of blaming all of the online bugs on connection - I was playing against @Biggs the other day - I posted a longer video of one of our matches in the Gameplay Videos thread, but on the whole the connection was absolutely perfect, no obvious lag and very fluid gameplay

Yet.

No balls not being called and shots that magic their way to being out. I'm fairly sure Biggs would confirm the replays on his end looked similar.

Folks who have played DBC online for some time know that not all the issues can be blamed on connections. I've had games with decent connection and without much lag which resulted in balls teleporting back to the stumps, phantom bowleds or bowleds not given, random invisible balls, teleporting fielders, 4s being given as 6s, black screens etc. Not everything can be explained away by connection issues.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm fairly sure Biggs would confirm the replays on his end looked similar.

Yup, easily one of, if not the best connections we've had. A whole slew of games under our belt and lots of weird stuff happening. Exactly what @MattW saw, I saw. I wasn't trying to bowl no-balls but every time I did push it a bit further each time and overstepped I wasn't called. I got away with a bunch more than what you see there. @BigAntStudio's any chance on taking a look at the online portion of the game one more time?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Mode: Competition
Match Type: Custom
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st innings, 71.3 overs
Teams: England Rebel XI 1982 v England Rebel XI 1990
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Game froze. AI batting, played to third man and ran the single; fielder threw it to bowler's end it bounced just in front of the stumps and the game froze. 71 effing overs I'd bowled in that game (last save at 50). FFS. Bowling is bad enough without being forced to keep doing it over and over.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ive mentioned it in other threads too but i'll have a go again here.

I make sure i get perfect/good pitch for spinner on the radar but the ball hardly has any RPM. It varies between 400- 450. Is this a bug with my game or is there any other way to do it?

I can post a video to replicate the issue

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
How highly skilled is your bowler, what difficulty are you playing on and what match type are you playing? A bad spin bowler will only get about that, as will a bowler if you are bowling on legend and rotate more than 3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread