PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

I loaded a career match in progress, and after getting a duck in the second innings, the commentator mentioned that the batsman got a pair, despite me getting some runs in the first innings.

Not so much a bug or 'issue', but I have noticed that the ball often barely carries to the keeper or he's having to catch it low even with good length fast deliveries.

Problem with the graphics

can anyone please help me to resolve this graphics issue?

Attachments

• graphics.jpg
    graphics.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 142
Matt Prior Unfairly Dismissed

Mode: Career
Match Type: Four day 1st Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Sussex First Innings not sure on overs
Ground: Can't recall
Teams: Durham (me) vs. Sussex
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I bowl a top spinner that Matt Prior gets an inside edge onto his pads. The ball drops to the ground and starts to roll very slowly towards off stump. I'm not sure whether it would have reached the stumps but when it was a few inches short of them the wicket keeper bends down and collects the ball, demolishing the stumps in the process. Umpire gives this out bowled when clearly it was the wicket keeper walking through the stumps to collect the ball that caused the stumps to be dislodged. Prior looked suitably disgruntled with the decision.

2 Bugs noticed

1. The running between the wickets does not show for me for broadcast camera. It only shows a "WK" sign on the bottom middle of the screen

2. When i make batsmen transparent, the batsman disappears

Check in the graphics settings, if the depth of field is disabled for you. If it is, then enable it, the problem should solve.

Full pitched deliveries in all game modes are given as above the shoulder bouncers.

can anyone please help me to resolve this graphics issue?

its ur graphics card fault........ or is this a tearing issue ?? try enabling V-sync in option.... if it not helps buy new GPU.... having atleast ddr3 128bits and 256mb, old gt9600 is still good enough for this game !

Bowl does'nt swing/seam much on earlier difficulties and it is a nightmare to play on legends difficulty.
Can you guys increase feet movement assistance on legends to match amateur level as it is ideal on amateur level.

The only thing that is frustrating me with batting in career mode is if the ball is short and you play to the leg side it will always hit the pull shot in the air (regardless of how well you time it) and the square leg / mid wicket fielder pulls out a diving catch and you are out. Hopefully this can be fixed in the next patch as it is driving me crazy.

Sometimes when you hit a lofted shot in career mode its like you're suddenly on the moon and it takes forever to come down and you end up being caught somewhere on the boundary by the cover fielder who runs 50m back to take the catch.

Bowl does'nt swing/seam much on earlier difficulties and it is a nightmare to play on legends difficulty.
Can you guys increase feet movement assistance on legends to match amateur level as it is ideal on amateur level.

That would defeat the very purpose of "Legend" difficulty level, wouldn't it?

Mode: All
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: Any
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Playing Career mode as a Fast-Medium bowler it is frustrating not to get wickets but when you bowl a perfect bouncer and it comes off the batsman gloves and into the wicket keepers hands this is should be classed as out but yet it never is and even have tried calling for it but no joy. This has happened several times now so just wondering is it possible to have the detection zone of the bat extended to the gloves or something?

Users who are viewing this thread