PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Right now...
GfB8Zwi.jpg

Has this anything to do with stats on the leaderboard not being updated?Won games in the last few days and stats are staying the same.Also about a week ago had to re-install after game was telling me profile was corrupted.Lost all my xp etc.:mad

we all buy original game dvd but still bugs there,Big ants can change it,already he done it couple of time,
but pirate vertion players may be looking us jokers,
SO PLEASE Big Ant fix all the bugs in patch 3 update

does the freezing thing here too. Bad enough the 360 version had gamebusting probs til a fluke fix was found but the games really becoming a pain in the arse now. :(

does the freezing thing here too. Bad enough the 360 version had gamebusting probs til a fluke fix was found but the games really becoming a pain in the arse now. :(

Don't worry it will be fixed... just relax :) Not the end of the world... maybe yours...

Well, and here I thought there was something wrong with my controller... Three attempts, all with controls stopping within a couple of minutes. I'll just sign off for the night, then, and see if things are fixed when I get back in.

Has this anything to do with stats on the leaderboard not being updated?Won games in the last few days and stats are staying the same.Also about a week ago had to re-install after game was telling me profile was corrupted.Lost all my xp etc.:mad

who cares about the bloody leaderboards

come on: read the last page of the thread before posting your issue; we've clearly diagnosed that it seems to be an issue with all PC users.

I'd actually be more interested to see someone who hasn't got an issue with the PC version, when it is connected online...

Well I aint jumping online to find out for ya! Haha. I imagine it's a Zombie-apocalypse type bug where it affects anyone who goes online to update. I won't be doing that, I'm holding up in my dungeon with that door locked.

who cares about the bloody leaderboards
I will not bother saying anything then eh.Pathetic.Apparently big ant thought they were important and thats why they implemented it into the game.
But obviously you know better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread