PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Posting here because I don't know if this was introduced in the newest patch or not -

I was going through and deleting matches that were listed as 'match complete' in the casual match section, and noticed that when you press the delete button the next match will be selected, but still show 'match complete' even if it is still in progress. You need to go to a different save and back to it for it to refresh with the right info.

As an aside, a 'remove completed matches' button would be handy.

It would also be very helpfull , if one could Mass delete all the saved matches , or tick them off and then delete multiple.

It becomes a tedious exercise when you eventually decide to start deleting all those saved files , on by one .....

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone else noticing that, after the latest patch, even when your jump input is a bit late (In Red), it is not been given as No Ball (I have noticed these few times in 1 vs 1 Online Match yesterday).

Jaggers

Club Cricketer
Had a bit of a bug in a ODI between England and New Zealand, casual match, with the get best teams.

Vettori was bowling over the wicket to Joe Root and kept bowling wide after wide - this only lasted an over or so as he eventually bowled around the wicket and the problem subsided. It was specific to Root though, Vettori could bowl to the other right handers perfectly legitimately.

The three screenshots: the over in question (dots were cover drives to fielders that I didn't play and miss!)

hN6uUyc.jpg

Pitch pattern (right-most two from around the wicket)
Ra6c8yW.jpg

By comparison to Bell
tBAEaya.jpg

shr_ram

Associate Cricketer
Hi Guys.
For the past few days have been facing problem with my Career Ranking points being not updated in the leaderboard. I have earned more than 30000 - 40000 points in the past couple of weeks but after every match it still shows the same amount of points.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Clear wide delivery but not given...

View attachment 148416

This is kinda realistic though; you do see balls like that not being called as wides in real cricket. If its consistent then yeah its a bug, but some level of randomness for tight wides is a good thing imo

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This is kinda realistic though; you do see balls like that not being called as wides in real cricket. If its consistent then yeah its a bug, but some level of randomness for tight wides is a good thing imo
I agree on randomness creates "Awww!!!Come on mate that was wide" moment but its consistent....Another thing which I noticed was when the AI is bowling to AI in career, the wides are given correctly according to the line....It has happened so many times now, its definitely a bug...

Jaggers

Club Cricketer
I had two instances in a game of edges to the keeper, appealed, given out by the umpire, but not actually counting as a wicket. They're rare enough as it is!

WiLSoNN

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Demo Not Working.

When you launch the game and leave at the startup screen for like 2min or so , a demo game b/w AI used to be played.
But now it will just give a blank screen and only u can force close and restart the game to play.
its been for months now, not sure since when.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I had two instances in a game of edges to the keeper, appealed, given out by the umpire, but not actually counting as a wicket. They're rare enough as it is!

Wait for a second or thereabouts after the edge before appealing. If you go up right away, you tend to encounter this bug.

Jaggers

Club Cricketer
Is there any possible way of keeping the pitch wear after saving a game and returning to it later?

It's a bit frustrating having some rough only to lose it the next time you want to play.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there any possible way of keeping the pitch wear after saving a game and returning to it later?

It's a bit frustrating having some rough only to lose it the next time you want to play.

It's the same case with wagon wheel as well. You can't view the wagon wheel for batsmen after resuming a match. Pitch conditions, batsmen wagon wheel and other stats should all be captured along with the saved game.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

this is a strange one... sometimes i resume and the wear seems to stay, sometimes as you say it appears to reset.

there are two patterns i've noticed:

rough especially appears exaggerated in the light towards the end of the day, so if you save at the end of a day and resume in the morning, it'll appear to have reset but that may not actually be true.

second, if you save at change of innings, it will always have reset.

Users who are viewing this thread