Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

sagar2515

School Cricketer
I am facing problem while playing in career mode.In career mode my team always wears white jersey,even though its a t-20 match help me.
And in career mode sometimes my stats are not updating ...

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I bought the game from Xbox Store so didn't get any manual as such. Does anyone know if the manual is available in a PDF format somewhere?
Currently I'm just going by what I learnt on DBC14.

SimonC4

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I bought the game from Xbox Store so didn't get any manual as such. Does anyone know if the manual is available in a PDF format somewhere?
Currently I'm just going by what I learnt on DBC14.
Not sure about an Xbox manual, but Steam has a link to the manual and it is based on the Xbox controller, so I assume it should be the same: http://store.steampowered.com/manual/464850

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Does anyone know what the match difficulty (pro/veteran/amateur etc) controls compared to batting and bowling difficulty (easy/medium/hard etc)?

From playing around with it I believe the batting and bowling difficulty changes the gameplay sliders so they are really easy or hard, but no idea what the match difficulty does. I was able to score 44/3 off 3 overs (one of which was a run out) on legend and easiest batting, while I only got 9/3 off 3 overs on rookie/hardest. It only seemed as though changing the difficulty on the screen before selecting teams had an effect

Update: Just played on rookie/easiest and basically got the exact same score as legend/easiest. Was 45/2

Last edited:

solas

Club Cricketer
Hi everyone.

Bought the game just yesterday on Steam and upon trying to load up a match, I had a screen freeze that ultimately froze up my video display (as best as I could tell) and I had to crash the game. Prior to this, the game was playing smoothly and now I have a situation where I'm getting micro-stutters when it comes to ball movement, particularly in the air and both in real time and in replays.

I've verified the files a couple of times with no change. Should I consider this a corrupt version of the game and reinstall?

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know what the match difficulty (pro/veteran/amateur etc) controls compared to batting and bowling difficulty (easy/medium/hard etc)?

From playing around with it I believe the batting and bowling difficulty changes the gameplay sliders so they are really easy or hard, but no idea what the match difficulty does. I was able to score 44/3 off 3 overs (one of which was a run out) on legend and easiest batting, while I only got 9/3 off 3 overs on rookie/hardest. It only seemed as though changing the difficulty on the screen before selecting teams had an effect

Update: Just played on rookie/easiest and basically got the exact same score as legend/easiest. Was 45/2
I'm pretty sure pro veteran is how the AI plays but with the games I'm playing I dont think there is any difference in difficulty ive been playing on pro and get the Ai out for around 200 play on legend and get them out for 170 and 135 so I don't think there is any difference so maybe changing the easy medium hard setting will effect the AI as well will try it out

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
I'm pretty sure pro veteran is how the AI plays but with the games I'm playing I dont think there is any difference in difficulty ive been playing on pro and get the Ai out for around 200 play on legend and get them out for 170 and 135 so I don't think there is any difference so maybe changing the easy medium hard setting will effect the AI as well will try it out

Agreed. I don't see a difference in gameplay experience across different match difficulties (PRO, LEGEND etc.). The difference you see is when you select Batting and Bowling difficulties. The match difficulty is redundant IMO.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Agreed. I don't see a difference in gameplay experience across different match difficulties (PRO, LEGEND etc.). The difference you see is when you select Batting and Bowling difficulties. The match difficulty is redundant IMO.
Thats good to know hopefully upping the batting and Bowling difficulty will give me a better game at the moment I can pretty much predict what the AI are going to make within 20 runs which is less than 200 I have batting set to easy and Bowling set to medium so iwill put them up to hard to see if that improves there abilities

Playcrick85

Club Cricketer
On Multiplayer mode, how to change field setting for 2nd player? i tried going to system setting but the match setting option for 2nd player is not available & system is using Semi Assisted fielding.

Koundinya

School Cricketer
Hi Mates,

How can we add buildings in stadiums (e.g.: Hyderabad Stadium - IPL) in PS4.
I've checked in Game - Stadium Editor and Academy - Stadium Editor.

How can we add Pavilions with multiple tiers(2 or 3)? Is there any way?

Can someone let me know on these.

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi Mates,

How can we add buildings in stadiums (e.g.: Hyderabad Stadium - IPL) in PS4.
I've checked in Game - Stadium Editor and Academy - Stadium Editor.

How can we add Pavilions with multiple tiers(2 or 3)? Is there any way?

Can someone let me know on these.
What we have is what you get sadly unless you play around with different structures find out the creators of the stadiums and then ask them it looks time consuming.

Loving the 'mates' thing! I don't think it's gender specific anymore.

Playcrick85

Club Cricketer
i have a question on bowling marker while batting in broadcast mode.
1. Does the bowling marker gets reversed in broadcast mode as well? (meaning gap on off will result in bowl going to leg & vice versa). If yes, any way to resolve this?
2. Does the bowling marker get reversed in case of right handed/left handed bowler?

I am getting deliveries with gap on off going to leg side often so trying to figure this out. I always play in broadcast mode with batting control inverted.

appreciate any inputs.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
bowling marker
I'm not kidding! Like myself, you too love broadcast mode while batting with inverted control. It's truly great isn't it!
My suggestion to you is to turn off all markers. Only keep the bowling control HUD on. Turn the rest off! It'll take time to adjust but play like that! It'll be much more "Cricket-ish""!

Playcrick85

Club Cricketer
I'm not kidding! Like myself, you too love broadcast mode while batting with inverted control. It's truly great isn't it!
My suggestion to you is to turn off all markers. Only keep the bowling control HUD on. Turn the rest off! It'll take time to adjust but play like that! It'll be much more "Cricket-ish""!
Thanks. Will give that a try for some casual games before playing it in my ongoing career mode.
Broadcast really gives me sense of overall game (may be a thing from EA cricket), so always played in broadcast for DBC 14 & following the same for DBC 17 :)

Users who are viewing this thread