Post your questions about the game here!

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Mohsin,,,yeah! Others will be lucky to receive DBC14 as a xmas gift, youngsters who play school cricket, are likely to get this from mom or dad. I have saved up for this game the very first day I heard of it, a xmas gift I'll buy for myself :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a question to ask.

As it has been mentioned, that we can create customize tournament, tours, matches .....etc. Suppose i wanna create IPL. Obviously its a 20/20 tournament, so can we implement the rule of FREE HIT ? I remember when i play cricket 2005 ( ING Cup ) it goes with the FREE HIT rule. But when i goes for tour or play WC or Knockout series in 20/20 mode. There is no FREE HIT. It is obvious, because by that time FREE HIT in ODI formats has not been introduced.

So in DBC, while i wll create tournaments, can i see the rule of FREE HIT in our created tournaments ?

Mohsin ibrar

School Cricketer
I have a question to ask.

As it has been mentioned, that we can create customize tournament, tours, matches .....etc. Suppose i wanna create IPL. Obviously its a 20/20 tournament, so can we implement the rule of FREE HIT ? I remember when i play cricket 2005 ( ING Cup ) it goes with the FREE HIT rule. But when i goes for tour or play WC or Knockout series in 20/20 mode. There is no FREE HIT. It is obvious, because by that time FREE HIT in ODI formats has not been introduced.

So in DBC, while i wll create tournaments, can i see the rule of FREE HIT in our created tournaments ?

Yes You can ...

----------

ross your team and my team also won the matches today, tell us the RD. :D :D

Aus , West indies And my Team Pakistan :)

----------

ross your team and my team also won the matches today, tell us the RD. :D :D

Aus , West indies And also my Team Pakistan :)

Mohsin ibrar

School Cricketer
Ashes cricket 2013 Delete their Face book page ... its Means No release For console ... I wanted to play Some cricket game now :(

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ross, release the TT cricket and get a good sales count & promote DBC as enhanced/advanced engine. In this way, you wouldn't be putting a huge money on risk? Oh well, not aware of how much stable is TT though as I remember the interview where you stated as resources of TT being used for DBC.

Mohsin ibrar

School Cricketer
How does the closure of the Facebook page mean no console release?

They release Ashes cricket 2013 on steam for 20 dollars .... Console Games Are always expensive ... They dont give any information about Console release .......... I Though console realese is cancel .

----------

Ross Show Some Mercey :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
They release Ashes cricket 2013 on steam for 20 dollars .... Console Games Are always expensive ... They dont give any information about Console release .......... I Though console realese is cancel .

----------

Ross Show Some Mercey :)

Still, how does just deleting of a FB page reveal 'No Console' release?

kasabian21

International Coach
Just before it got deleted the mention of Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U was removed from the information section. Whether this mean anything I do not know, but them removing the page certainly does. Cowards.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
It certainly implies that no other iteration of the game will be released in my opinion. Social media is free marketing, you would be crazy not to want that.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Considering they paid for a lot of those likes on their Facebook there's a chunk of change pissed away on deleting that page. They even WON AN AWARD for their social media campaign... Bunch of muppets.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They could have pulled it down to clean it up and come back as no comments allowed....

77Martyr

School Cricketer
Plus the advert on the latest issue of the cricketer magazine only had steam and pc-dvd logos, the ps3,xbox and wii had theirs removed..a pretty good sign that there won't be a console release if u ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread