Psych-Ward Mafia - Night 4!!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It has got to be Ollie and Abhas/Aditya. I'm sure ARay is town. For now, I'd like to go with Ollie and lynch him. If I or ARay go today by votes then mafia are certain to win.

Lynch : Ollie

There cannot be two cops in a short game, isn't it?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ollie could you explain why did you check on chewie and not any of the other players like me or abhas?
No one counterclaimed chewie, it was mostly likely he was the doctor.

Because he was the person I was most suspicious of, go back and read the pages. To not have investigated him would have been hypocritical of me.

lynch:ARay

You have tried to instigate all of the town talks and looks like you are trying too hard too shake of you're mafia status.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
ARay, I investigated you last night, and got a positive result.
The phrase I checked was "Aray is Mafia", and I received a positive result.
I don't know what to say of it, but since I've been suspicious of him throughout, I'd go ahead and Lynch him.

Lynch: ARay

I'm glad that the discussion yesterday confused the mafia, and got Chewie instead of Ollie, but honestly, Ollie that was a waste of a night. Of all the people you could investigate, Chewie was the last person you shouldv'e gone for.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ollie and Abhas are the mafias surely. I've investigated ARay twice and he came out to be a pro townie both times. If ARay and Aditya both lynch Ollie, I'm sure the town will win.

ARay

County Cricketer
ARay, I investigated you last night, and got a positive result.
The phrase I checked was "Aray is Mafia", and I received a positive result.
I don't know what to say of it, but since I've been suspicious of him throughout, I'd go ahead and Lynch him.

Lynch: ARay

I'm glad that the discussion yesterday confused the mafia, and got Chewie instead of Ollie, but honestly, Ollie that was a waste of a night. Of all the people you could investigate, Chewie was the last person you shouldv'e gone for.

This is what I was waiting for abhas you are anti-town. You were insane making you effectively vanilla townie.
Its surprising that you mention the fact that you got a positive result and lynch me based on it.
I am vanilla townie. I can effectively prove it.

..........................................................................................

His partner was dead. It was down to him and him only

That man knew. He knew about hedger. Now, he had to die.

................................................................................
That guy talks to much. It annoyed him. It's all he could think about. That guy talking and talking and blabbering on and blabbering on...

He had had enough. He was powerless at the day, but at night, he could do something about it. Kill him? Not tonight. He wasn't in the mood. But he could do a little mutilation...

IT IS NOW DAY 4!!!

WITH 9 ALIVE, IT TAKES 5 FOR A MAJORITY LYNCH!

I got injured at night.

I am going for my mid term.
I shall only be limping back because I know it will be super hard.
I shall give my inputs after my mid term. I have few fresh perspectives to give on the matter.

I think some of your points might have merit.
But here is exactly why I am lynching you.
1) Hedger only defended you of the players in this game.
2) While, Riz might be a good candidate as mafia. But I have reread the entire game again and noticed but he had been against hedger even before Ollie role claimed as a cop.
(while I do agree that it could be a ploy of mafia members accusing each other) But it does make me feel like riz is more townie at the moment.

I am up for lynching Riz or you today. Between the two , you are more suspicious to me. Which is why I lynched you and am going to keep my lynch till I am absolutely convinced that you are pro-town.

Ps-The inactivity by all the players wounds my heart :(

Well if it helps explain better, mafia can communicate with each other outside the thread. It could very well be possible that it was discussed that hedger would hammer (hence the other member would refrain from hammering)
False claiming as mafia is quite dangerous. The false claimed member will be immediately be the centre of attention and will eventually be lynched off. (of course sometimes in terms of strategy it might help mafia, but the mafia have to be in a strong position to take that risk)

I do agree with you on the fact that RIz, needs to post more.

on another note, my head is throbbing with Pain as I have so much psychology notes to do :(

Honestly, do you even read anything that is going on in detail?

There are only 2 mafia members, Hedger was one.
If Ollie is hypothetically mafia, his only member - hedger is dead.
He has no mafia member to protect. So him trying to save aditya is implausible.

An interesting role claim by abhas - lie detector. (knowing him, I shall take everything with a pinch of salt - stone cold steve austin)
So we have
Ray: Townie
Ollie: cop
Abhas: lie detector
User2010: Townie
Aditya: Townie
Riz: unknown
Chewie: Unknown

Either Riz or chewie could be anti-town. Or both could be anti-town.
Riz you will be lynched as well, if you cannot substantially contribute to this dicussion. Just so you know.
Abhas insane lie detector role is interesting. It could very well be that he is bluffing and that he is psycho.
Will be back in an hour to see what you guys think of this. I have to deal with stomach cramps right now. :p

That makes you individual aligned. Then, you are still anti-town.
Its interesting because if you can frame people. Then it would make sense if someone came as mafia as a result. That could possibly explain why abhas might have got screwed results)

My head Hurts with all this confusion.

Unlynch: Riz
I think mafia is a greater priority.
So that leaves us with
Ollie- Cop ( If he survives tonight, I am going to say he has been lying to us all along and that he is mafia)
Abhas- Lie detector (So we have a cop and lie detector?)
Aditya- (Townie)
User2010 - (Townie)
Both above based on Ollie's prediction
Riz- Psycho (individual)
Chewie-doctor
So if its 3 suspects it can either be abhas, aditya or user2010.

Ollie and Abhas are the mafias surely. I've investigated ARay twice and he came out to be a pro townie both times. If ARay and Aditya both lynch Ollie, I'm sure the town will win.

I believe user1
Lynch: Ollie

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lynch : Ollie_H

I'll go with User2010.

ARay

County Cricketer
Looks like we have a hammer vote on Ollie.
So either me or user2010 will go down tonight.
We lynch Abhas on day 5 and win the game!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes, Ollie is dead and I'm almost sure he's the mafia. At night, any of the three townies could go and still we have two of the townies to lynch Abhas and win it.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Congratulations boys, its funny when people think they are right but in fact they are well and truely wrong.

ZoraxDoom said:
You are...

537770236_907e2ca99b.jpg

Only Sane Man, Sane, Town Aligned

You are just a casual, curious, passerby, who decided to see what the Psych Ward was like when you got trapped here along with everyone else.
Seeing as this is your first time here, you aren't quite sure who here is the madman who decided to trap you all in the first place.
Luckily for you, you are the Sane man in a group of crazy people - which means it isn't too hard for you to ask around and get to the bottom of this.
You are The Cop. Every night you can send in the name of one person you wish to investigate, and will find out the following morning if they are Pro-Town or Anti-Town.

You win when the Town wins, if you survive till the end.​

Well done lads, good way to play the game.

Ollie_H added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

At night, any of the three townies could go and still we have two of the townies to lynch Abhas and win it.

If you read the write up again, there is actually two of them.

ARay

County Cricketer
Well ollie did clear user out.
Then we have either Abhas or Aditya as our choice.
I am really confused between the choice because it proabably will be our last shot.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I think both of them are Mafia considering it says 'the two people walked around' in the write up. If it is so, it means the town have lost.

ARay

County Cricketer
If there are two members we would have lost. Anyways, lets see, zorax will let us know if the game is up. If not, then only one is mafia. Its abhas.
I am sure of it.

ARay added 5 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

I think both of them are Mafia considering it says 'the two people walked around' in the write up. If it is so, it means the town have lost.

On another note, will you be modding a mafia game during Christmas?

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I've investigated ARay twice and both times it came out to be pro town so I cannot do much about it. It means that both Aditya and Abhas are the mafia.

ARay

County Cricketer
His partner was dead. It was down to him and him only

That man knew. He knew about hedger. Now, he had to die.

Reading back I discovered this quote.
There is only one mafia member more.
So I dont think all is lost then.
We can still win this! We just need to lynch abhas. The next day whoever survives. Among the three of us.
As for his recent post it could possibly be that one of them was ollie who checked up on chewie and the other was mafia member.
What puzzles me is the fact that mafia member found him dead.
Could it be that chewie was injured by Riz from before?

Users who are viewing this thread