Recess Mafia - Mafia (Hedger & IceAge) Win!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
My lynch on you wasn't for you being scummy to be quite honest; I lynched you because I wanted more input from you else I find you neutral but I'm not saying that you're crystal clear. No one is.

That seems a bit unnecessary to me, also the sudden change of heart is a bit odd. But whatever.

One more lynch needed.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I'm not going to bother unlynching, but musk do not hammer this just yet.

But he was in the same position Joe was in the previous day - he was getting lynched or FOSed and if he's a town, he claimed it for our better so we don't go off wasting this day of ours but then, his defence is no good for us. His claim doesn't make sense and all.

Unlynch: Thedon

Lynch: Varun

That I don't understand. You claimed his defence was no good but voted thedon in the first place? That's a little confusing in all honesty, especially the part about Varun helping musk. It's a bit odd but eh, I'm getting a little tired of this game.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You claimed his defence was no good but voted thedon in the first place?

I've stated why I lynched Don; just needed the right post.

especially the part about Varun helping musk.

What exactly you want me to elaborate on? I, yet again was trying to make possibilities out of literally nothing to be quite honest.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sorry, I had to go out of town again!

Now, I am back and will definitely be more active. I think I will give you guys about 24 hours for the day to end!

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Either @Varun have to add something in his Defence or I dont see any reason why I should not lynch because that Claim looked Fake to me.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think that we should give @Varun a chance to say something before we hammer the guy - although he seems to have vanished and we have an upcoming deadline so bear that in mind if you're holding back... I'm still not entirely convinced that he's scum, and a mislynch all but ends it...

The way that Suliaman seems to be jumping around a lot is a little strange, I must admit. I had him as town but the jumping from the Don to join the varun lynch and make in L-1 seemed a little suspect.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I am quickly losing interest... One away from the hammer on a guy who hasn't logged on in five days and no meaningful activity for four... Seriously if he was going to come back and defend himself he would've done it already. How pointless.

FOS: IceAgeComing[DOUBLEPOST=1422083417][/DOUBLEPOST]FOS: IceAgeComing

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It was a long and boring day.

Day 3 ends.

Night now. Please send in your roles within 24 hours. Thanks.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Varun has asked for a replacement as his net isn't working from a week or so.

@Abhas? You wanna join?

Users who are viewing this thread