Recess Mafia - Mafia (Hedger & IceAge) Win!

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And yeah.

Also, FOS: @themusketeer
Reason: Came outta nowhere, FOSed someone who was being town-read by a one contributing and didn't give any reason for his FOS. What's so scummy in his posts? I know you would say "I was trying to get something going so FOSed him"

Exactly....... because I had nothing to add at that moment and You all were asking to add something to discussion and As this is my First mafia Game and Till now we dont have any clue about mafia .No investigation reports ....Nothing at all.
So, I had no choice other than randomly FOSing EL loco.

Maybe you and Hedger are the mafias with a plan to do opposite things so one gets clear?

Nah, Mate

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We wanted something form everyone but you added some thing..

Everything we did on day 1 was random, totally random and I don't know if the things have changed after night 1 or not.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
In which case I don't think you'd be able to infer why I did.

What are you trying to say there?

Anyway, this game is getting slow, and as much as I don't want to be splitting votes right now, I really find joejoe more scummy than themusketeer, and feel like he's gone well under the radar. Nobody is yet to point out his play, despite the fact his posts on day 1 were just useless and his only post today is just jumping on the musketeer fos bandwagon.

Lynch: joejoe018

Although I don't like musketeer's last post at all. he just openly admitted to fabricating a read for the sake of it. I really am tempted to push on him but I want some pressure on joejoe at least, and then we can decide on the best lynch. Also a good chance they could be mafia together, based on the fact joejoe's only read has been on musketeer, and musk didn't even respond to that fos despite it being the post above him and chose to reply to sulaiman instead.

FOS: themusketeer

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Also a good chance they could be mafia together, based on the fact joejoe's only read has been on musketeer, and musk didn't even respond to that fos despite it being the post above him and chose to reply to sulaiman instead.

FOS: themusketeer

Ohh I didnt Respond to Joejoe's Fos on Me because I thought I have cleared everyone's doubt about Me being a Mafia.

I've got some suspicions of @themusketeer at the moment. FOS: themusketeer

And How do you Find me Suspicious ? Joejoe

Lynch : Joejoe018

Reason : He Fosed me without any Reason and his posts are One liners . or I can say that he is Just joining the Fosing Musketeer Bandwagon .

After his last post I sense he is Mafia Linked who waits for Lynchs to Happen.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Had a quick read and I'm inclined to believe the hedger and themustketeer, joejoe has looked a bit suspicious.

Lynch: joejoe018[DOUBLEPOST=1419400782][/DOUBLEPOST]Lynch: joejoe018

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Vote count

joejoe (3) - hedger, themusketeer, thedon
themusketeer (1) - IceAgeComing

With 10 alive, it takes 6 for a lynch

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Had a quick read and I'm inclined to believe the hedger and themustketeer, joejoe has looked a bit suspicious.
Lynch: joejoe018

Hope turning up for the lynch isn't all you're going to do in this game.

All the above lynches should suffice for pressure for the time being so I'm not going to weigh in with one just yet. I'll hold out till the later on in the RL day. But it does look like joejoe is getting lynched today, which is a shame if it is down to incompetence rather than his alignment. Then again, we can't make way for dead wood in this game.

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Well what do you want me to post about? My first time ever and I am new so I can't think of the same kind of massive paragraphs that are posted by others.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
If you don't understand, then I wouldn't read too much into it.

ahh okay, was more just wanting to see what you were saying so I knew whether you were trying to infer something from it.

But it does look like joejoe is getting lynched today, which is a shame if it is down to incompetence rather than his alignment.

Well sometime's there's a fine line between the two. You just need to work out which is more likely to be true. Which side are you leaning on atm? Cause that post in general just seems a bit passive as normal.

Well what do you want me to post about? My first time ever and I am new so I can't think of the same kind of massive paragraphs that are posted by others.

You don't need massive paragraphs to prove you're town. Be short and to the point. I can't exactly tell you what to post about because if I did that, you know exactly what to respond to and it's hard to make it feel natural regardless of your alignment. You need to provide some input though, reads and reasons are a good start.

Claiming is a last resort but if you're not going to start doing anything it would probably be a good idea before you get lynched, and allow us to get something going, otherwise we're probably going to end in a no lynch.

I just remembered we're still at 10 players though so a no lynch isn't the end of the world.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Iceagecoming was so keen on having a lynch yesterday but today he's a bit quite and also doesn't have any thing said about this lynch situation here.

While on the other side, I didn't like Joejoe's bandwagon there, could have really cost us if it's wasn't 6 for a lynch. It's a tough game and it's getting harder for Joejoe specially, he might be a town and lynching him would be two free kills for the mafia (if they aren't unlucky like before). I don't want to lose even a single townie here and there's still time for you to defend or if you can't then let Swirler replace you right now. Sorry if I sound harsh. :) This game wasn't meant to be for you, for any new player actually but then we were lacking some players so you guys filled the place. We need to recruit new players.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
ahh okay, was more just wanting to see what you were saying so I knew whether you were trying to infer something from it.
The inference is supposed to be on your part. You've observed me as being passive for the whole game, bar one instance.

Well sometime's there's a fine line between the two. You just need to work out which is more likely to be true. Which side are you leaning on atm? Cause that post in general just seems a bit passive as normal.
Well, I've just gone over the posting sequence of the last page and well it seems that he has taken advantage of IceAgeComing and Sulaimans's suspicions on Muskateer, so leaning red I'd say.

FOS: Joejoe018
But nothing more than that for now.

I also don't see how Don popping in with a quick lynch can be defined as town game-play.

FOS: thedon5

I completely understand the frustration but I cannot see myself reaching a lynch decision bearing in mind the current state of affairs.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Iceagecoming was so keen on having a lynch yesterday but today he's a bit quite

It's Christmas Eve. You can hardly judge someone on their lack of activity around big holidays.

Joe's play just looks like newbie play to me: it looks scummy but generally everyone looks suspicious in their first game. I want a lynch today because no lynching two consecutive days is just dumb, but it would be stupid to lynch just anyone: it has to be a considered lynch. themuskateer just looks scummy to me, while joejoe doesn't: although he certainly isn't town by any means.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
themuskateer just looks scummy to me, while joejoe doesn't

expand on that. I don't see what musk has said that makes him more scummy than joe. Yes both are scummy but with such a similar playstyle, how can you come to the conclusion that one is scummy while the other isn't.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I find it really scummy that Don came up from nowhere and lynched joe. But as he said he's gone rusty/is travelling so we can let him go for now?

About Joe, to me he looks like a newbie trying to learn maybe and is lost at the same time. That doesn't mean he should be allowed to slip away, I'd like him to post something in his defense.

Users who are viewing this thread