Recess Mafia - Mafia (Hedger & IceAge) Win!

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
For the time being, I'm going to take most of what comes from Joe's lynchers with a heavy grain of salt. I'm not going to beat about the bush, my main priority today is probably to get Muskateer lynched. If the Mafia want to go ahead and try and portray it as scummy, go ahead. We've lost two of our own already, the town among us should ask ourselves who we think is most likely to be mafia, as there is no more time to pussyfoot around the issue.

@hedger_14 You're expressing your frustration at joejoe not claiming now, despite the fact that you rejected the notion yourself when I previously suggested it?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And hmm what did you find townie about Simon?

Simon was keen on discussing more about the set-up rather than the Musk-Joe situation and was adding fair points too which were exactly the same I had in mind.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I'm slightly busy nowadays, with college on and having a busy weekend. I haven't read everything on the last page, but I'll, by tomorrow, and post my thoughts.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
You're expressing your frustration at joejoe not claiming now, despite the fact that you rejected the notion yourself when I previously suggested it?

I didn't reject that notion, I recall saying he should claim or that I wouldn't consider unvoting until he claimed. I also thought roles would be revealed so it's more the fact that we don't know the dead roles than being frustrated with joe for not claiming. I also didn't realise the hammer had been made, which was why I was still adding my thoughts after the hammer was made and was still playing like the day was still going.

Activity being a problem again, sigh

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I didn't reject that notion, I recall saying he should claim or that I wouldn't consider unvoting until he claimed.

I'm not sure I buy this, you explicitly stated a reason for not wanting claims:
Also I wouldn't get claims now, with it about to go to nighttime since that will just play into the mafia's hands. I'd rather the mafia has to kill without having to narrow down pr's (if one or two of musk/joe are town), and if they're mafia, then I don't think we're going to have much time to force a lynch unless user agrees to extend the day even further.

Don't get me wrong, it's a totally justifiable reason for not wanting claims, but then you come out with this after the day starts:
Well I'm a little annoyed that joejoe didn't claim before getting lynched, he had enough time and one of the main characters if I recall correctly. A little surprised at the townflip after his play.

The reason this ticks me off is because I was eager for one of either Musk or joejoe to claim, and you were one of the people urging against it, and you made your feelings about it pretty clear here. For you to come out with that at the start of the day is looks like a load of humbug to me.

Also I'm looking to see what @themusketeer has to say now after joejoe coming out as town, although I doubt any of his rebuttals will win me over.

EDIT: I was going to place a FOS but I don't really have much of a scummy read on you as yet, so I thought better of it.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Don't get me wrong, it's a totally justifiable reason for not wanting claims, but then you come out with this after the day starts:

That was when there didn't seem like there would be much time left in the day and the votes were evenly split. Then the day got dragged out, and although I didn't explicitly mention for him to claim, I didn't say that he should not claim later on once the votes piled up.

The reason this ticks me off is because I was eager for one of either Musk or joejoe to claim, and you were one of the people urging against it, and you made your feelings about it pretty clear here. For you to come out with that at the start of the day is looks like a load of humbug to me.

That's kind of stupid, there's no reason I think it's good that we hammered him without asking for a claim. It wasn't a great idea if the day wasn't going to end in a lynch or not, but there's no way I'm going to be like "Well he was scummy it's better to lynch him before he can claim", and trying to say that my posts conveyed that message is incorrect.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Eh, I'd keep it going. Only thedon's and musk's activity is really bothering. You can find a replacement for them if you want.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Also I'm looking to see what @themusketeer has to say now after joejoe coming out as town, although I doubt any of his rebuttals will win me over.

I will Keep on Saying what I said previously and Nothing gonna Change after joejoe018 coming out as town. I am not gonna waste my time to try explaning you that I am a townie knowing it will not matter to you. You just distracting everyone from the main thing and Diverting them towards Lynching me. We should Concentrate on finding the mafia after losing our 2 townies.You were in the favour of lynching me from the day I randomly FOSed you . So I dont think anything gonna change after a single post.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Sorry for the inactivity, reading the last two pages.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You try again!
This indicates the mafia targeted the same person twice? It could be.
About the roles Joe and Simon were having, I believe Joe(Ashley Spinelli) had a PR. Probably a Doc/RB as I expect T.J/Vince to be a Cop. Whereas Simon(Vince) again seems like a PR too as both the characters are you can say the main ones. Vince could also be a Doc/RB/Cop. This is a really bad situation for the town if my analysis are to be true.
I also think there are 3 mafias and no third-party SK. You can't expect them to fail twice, this doesn't mean it isn't possible.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looking at the activity, I am thinking of abandoning this!
Don has been the least active and might need a replacement. The activity has gone a bit down now but I hope it'd be back to normal soon.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
This indicates the mafia targeted the same person twice? It could be.

Hmm possible. Can't see the mafia targetting Simon twice in a row if their kill failed the first time, but still could have happened. Regardless it shouldn't mean much. Just seems like the mafia failed the first time, they were successful the second. If they tried killing Simon again, I don't think that really changes much on how we play today.

I think T.J. is more likely to be Cop than Vince. Also I don't think Simon gave off any softs that may have implied he was cop.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Okay, so Vince and Ashley are dead, along with Gus (flavor kill) That's three of the six main characters, who, if all are present as townies in the game, make it five players other than them. So three of them still in the game, most probably as townies. I used The Recess Wiki to check this, but I don't remember if all of them are supposed to be townies. They are, right? For each main character, there seems to be a description of their relationship with another character, and not all of them interact with each other. Anyway, it might not be of significance, but I felt it was better to mention this just in case.

I don't get why there's so much confusion over my intentions. I am honestly trying to work things out here. If I went against the lynch of joejoe, it was because it seemed forced. I also find it strange that no one called him out to claim, myself admittedly included. I still don't see how the town has benefitted from his death in any way. Anyway, I don't feel we've anything to draw upon without any information. Since it's clear that User is including neither roles nor clues in his writeups, isn't it better for the power roles to lead the town? It won't be giving the mafia their target, since we're already at MYLO anyway. We need to get a mafia.

Also can @thedon5 be more active? I'd like to consider him a town, but his inactivity isn't helping. El Loco, hedger and themusketter are possible mafia in my eyes. Yashdude hasn't looked mafia for now. But I can't rely on intuition now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread