Scenario Creator: Which scenarios are you looking forward to trying?

TomW777

Club Captain
Would like to do the New Zealand v Australia from the 2015 WC Pool play and New Zealand v South Africa semi final.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
1. The match between Bangladesh and India at the 2016 T20 world Cup, in my opinion Bangladesh should have won.

2. England's second innings in the 2009 Ashes Test at Cardiff.

3. England's second innings in the 3rd test against New Zealand at Eden Park in 2013

Last edited:

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ind vs Aus 22nd April & the final on 24th April '98 where Sachin played Historic knocks in both the games..

Don bradman era Bodyline series

Ind vs Aus Historic match winning partnership between Dravid & Laxman not only avoiding the follow on but winning

1983 WC final

2003 WC final

the historic AUS vs SA odi

The Match winning knock of BRIAN LARA 153* One of the Greatest 4th innings knock in Test cricket history at Barbados in 1999 vs one of the best AUS squad in that era...

& many many others...The list can be endless as every other game can be a made as a playable & challenging scenario...No end to creativity...

Last edited:

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
1 - England's second innings bowling in 2nd test vs New Zealand in 2017/18 Series at Christchurch where New Zealand blocked out for a draw and a Home Series victory. Could the English bowlers break the resistance of Sodhi and Wagner's defence?

2 - South Africa vs Sri Lanka 1st Test Match 2019 at Kingsmead where Kusal Perera single handily completed victory for the tourists in a 78 run last wicket partnership. Can you lead Sri Lanka over the line with Perera or will you crush the away sides dreams of a historic Test victory?

3 - England vs Australia 2nd Test Ashes 2005 where England wrapped up a 2 run victory in dramatic style. Start from 137-7 as Australia in the final innings when Jason Gillespie was dismissed as Shane Warne joined Michael Clarke to potentially pull of a day 4 win.

4 - Another Ashes spectacular this time 1st Test 2013 Trent Bridge where Australia narrowly lost at the hands of Anderson and Swann.

5 - The last one and certainty one that I remember was the England - Sri Lanka 1st Test 2014 at Lord's where a particularly dead rubber headlined by Joe Root's 200 not out almost gave the hosts victory when Sri Lanka collapsed to 201-9 in the final over from 123-1.

This is definitely not the end of the many scenarios I want to create and play but these are just a select few dominated by England. I will look at playing a Scenario Ashes mode where 5 classic Ashes matches of all time will be played out to see who triumphs at the end of the created and modified Ashes. There will also be plenty of other nations other than England where I will be looking to play scenarios with and against and I am 100% excited for this mode and can't wait

(Not in order of favourite or preferred just very random)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Don’t be afraid to comment on the actual scenario you’d set up or share a scorecard. Would it be the whole match? Would you be Pakistan trying to defend the total?
Yea defending the total, will be damn hard though in this current batting oriented match engine.

B

Bigby Wolf

Freddie Flintoff all 2005 Ashes performances. That 1st over he bowled at Edgbaston to get Langer and Ponting out was absolutely breathking - never seen anything kike that whole crowd buzzing and cheering each and every delivery.

Recreating something would be fantastic.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Freddie Flintoff all 2005 Ashes performances. That 1st over he bowled at Edgbaston to get Langer and Ponting out was absolutely breathking - never seen anything kike that whole crowd buzzing and cheering each and every delivery.

Recreating something would be fantastic.
Please record it if you're planning to play it... I love me some Freddie Flintoff of 2005 Ashes

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'd start off with the 2016 World T20 final. Would set up the last five overs and see if I can

a) do what England should've done and actually win
b) Recreate history but a bit less dramatic for the Windies
c) Make the last over and go ham as Brathwaite

I'd love to get involved in some County scenarios, recreate classic T20 finals, Roses matches and critical final sessions of County Championship matches.

handsome

International Coach
I'd start off with 2003 WC final with India Chasing the total. It was a heart-breaking moment as a kid and would love to feel it.

1998 Chennai Test India Vs Pakistan

2011 WC final with Dhoni Walking in.

Natwest Final, Yuvraj and Kaif

Yuvraj 6 sixes scenario

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sri Lanka vs South Africa 13-17 Feb 2019 test match playing as Kusal Perera chasing 304.
Probably one of the best innings in test.
Kusal Perera scores 153* and Sri Lanka wins by 1 wicket after they were on 226/9

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
1999 Chennai Test, with India needing 17 with 4 wickets in hand and Sachin not out after scoring a 100. Will try to pull off the same miracle as Pakistan did.

2011 WC semi final, Afridi and Misbah at the crease with 110 needed off 14 overs.

1986 AustralAsia Cup final, where Javed Miandad hit a six off the last ball against India

2005 Edgbaston Test, Lee and Kasprowicz at the crease with 62 required.

1999 WC final, Pakistan defending 132.

1999 WC semifinal, 16 runs off 10 balls, Klusener on strike, 1 wicket left.

2013, India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, 23 off 15, Hafeez on strike, one wicket left.

Yuvraj Singh vs Stuart Broad, 6 sixes

2004, Pakistan vs India, 1st ODI, 9 runs needed off the last over.

2012 Asia Cup final, Pakistan defend 9 runs off the last over against Bangladesh.

Plus a bunch of matches from the PSL, mostly Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi, who always seem to have close matches

B

Bigby Wolf

1999 Chennai Test, with India needing 17 with 4 wickets in hand and Sachin not out after scoring a 100. Will try to pull off the same miracle as Pakistan did.

2011 WC semi final, Afridi and Misbah at the crease with 110 needed off 14 overs.

1986 AustralAsia Cup final, where Javed Miandad hit a six off the last ball against India

2005 Edgbaston Test, Lee and Kasprowicz at the crease with 62 required.

1999 WC final, Pakistan defending 132.

1999 WC semifinal, 16 runs off 10 balls, Klusener on strike, 1 wicket left.

2013, India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, 23 off 15, Hafeez on strike, one wicket left.

Yuvraj Singh vs Stuart Broad, 6 sixes

2004, Pakistan vs India, 1st ODI, 9 runs needed off the last over.

2012 Asia Cup final, Pakistan defend 9 runs off the last over against Bangladesh.

Plus a bunch of matches from the PSL, mostly Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi, who always seem to have close matches
So basically you want to reverse Pakistan losses against India.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So basically you want to reverse Pakistan losses against India.
And you reminded me of another one :p

WT20 final 2007, India vs Pakistan, Misbah on strike, 13 needed off the last over with 1 wicket left

Users who are viewing this thread