Screenshot Of BLIC NET PRACTICE(looks bad)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had nets like those in my cricket camp-metal all over-like a cage. Me, my cous. and some of the better tape ball players use to see who could hit the most deleveries outta there...got much harder when we advanced to hard ball:(

rahulk666

International Cricketer
0601731 said:
BLIC has been over hyped.
True... And most of the planetcricket members are supporting BLIC as they all need a change from C2K4 (gameplay, bugs and many other things) they have been playing for more than a year now. Will it be a good change or bad change? Only time will tell.

Jon S

School Cricketer
Surely you won't know if it's been over hyped until you play the full version over a period of time?

Ledme

Club Cricketer
can someone please explain whats so bad about that screenshot. I see nothing wrong except that the hole in the nets may be abit large :confused:

Nads

School Cricketer
looks comepletly like cows dung that screenshot! The nets, models everything!

i hate idiots that cant do a proper job of wat they are supposed to do and still expect us to buy it!

Both codemasters and EA are pure loosers! its been soo many years and none can even get a simple cricket game right! It has to be the sport which is the most behind in games right now!

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Nads said:

i hate idiots that cant do a proper job of wat they are supposed to do and still expect us to buy it!

Both codemasters and EA are pure loosers! its been soo many years and none can even get a simple cricket game right! It has to be the sport which is the most behind in games right now!

Why dont you just stf up,

Brian lara cricket was one great game and the nets doesnt make a difference it is all about the game play.

amber22

School Cricketer
Yeh Thats was the screenshot .THanks for posting it. Well there is no big deal in the nets but looks awful.Looks like a cage

I still have problems in attachment.When I click on Attachment it says u dont have permission

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Nads said:

Just to remind you:
EA-Sports/HB-Studio's have been making cricket games for years, they really don't have much excuse for making games that aren't up to standard. Especially when some people say Cricket 97 (ashes edition?) is the best they have come up with so far.

BLIC is the first cricket game being made by the Swordfish/Codemasters combination, and excluding a few things, its looking a bloody good game!

A point in defence of both of them. Cricket is not an easy sport to replicate in a game!

Users who are viewing this thread