End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Locos point is a good one, traditionally an odd number benefits the town.

El Loco's posts have been very insightful. I have been intrigued trying to work out the balance of the game and some of the roles that are included.

Jack Ryder said that the intro does not give any clues, so we are all a little stuck at the moment.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
He is a new player as far as I'm concerned. I'm persisting with my vote in order to see what/how he responds. It's kinda moot now that I've mentioned the reason but not doing it would have put me in trouble.

Haha, I don't think anyone would roleclaim this early in the game. Reason for the vote has been mentioned above.
Fair enough but I think he has responded already?

I don't seem to get the odd/even formula honestly, if we're unsure and clueless why should we lynch? Given how big the setup is I'm afraid to take chances for now as I'm sure there are quite a few PRs which we would not like to lose even before Night 1. Also we have nothing solid against anyone plus nobody has sounded that scummy to me which'd force me to lynch him/her.[DOUBLEPOST=1499683746][/DOUBLEPOST]Hence my decision stays.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Doing that authoritative, matter of fact type of playing 'my lynch stands' is how he played last game when he was mafia
Care to explain what parts of my last game gave you that impression? You're indirectly insinuating that I may be a mafia so I guess it would be fair to ask you to back up your claim with proof.

MrsPacman

School Cricketer
When I've watched previous games, the players have all known what roles existed. Ie 12 town and 3 mafia. May someone please confirm that this knowledge is not known for this game, or if so point me in the right direction to it?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
When I've watched previous games, the players have all known what roles existed. Ie 12 town and 3 mafia. May someone please confirm that this knowledge is not known for this game, or if so point me in the right direction to it?
Yes.[DOUBLEPOST=1499686227][/DOUBLEPOST]
What should we talk/argue about? I'll still try to get something out.
Anything. Like what we are doing now. Surely, in some way or other mafias will slip out.
@asprin Reason to stick with your random vote? Best I could make out of it is you're a Daycop who got him as a mafia.
No way someone will role claim right now. It's too risky.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
To add to the above, otherwise known as a "closed setup" game. A lot of guesswork will need to be done in order get the combination right.

MrsPacman

School Cricketer
@MrsPacman - Is dodgy as hell and shouldn't be trusted.

Says the guy who doesn't want the forum knowing you were/are a profiler. Oh yes - I went there.

I have secrets becuase I have not had a chance to share too much, what is your excuse?[DOUBLEPOST=1499686404][/DOUBLEPOST]Thankyou Zwarrior for confirming that.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I don't seem to get the odd/even formula honestly

Its gameplay, usually if you start out with an odd number, its in the towns best interest to keep it odd as it will give you an extra day before its game end. With a closed setup its hard though as we don't know who has kill abilities. Hence today I'm 50/50 on the idea of a lynch or not.

Care to explain what parts of my last game gave you that impression? You're indirectly insinuating that I may be a mafia so I guess it would be fair to ask you to back up your claim with proof.
Ill get back to you on this when Im on a PC..

Says the guy who doesn't want the forum knowing you were/are a profiler. Oh yes - I went there.

I have secrets becuase I have not had a chance to share too much, what is your excuse?

I deny everything!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Not much in it at the moment, can only wait for someone to drop clues or for the moderator to give info.Going blind at the moment, the only thing that is clear at the moment is that inn this game we have atleast one killing role as per intro.
No Lynch

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Varun - Asprin
No Lynch - Villain,Mrs Pacman,Varun,Rudolph
Villain - captaincremer
No Vote - Fake passport,Zwarrior,Surendar,PresidentEvil,Swacker,El Loco
7 to lynch

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
El Loco's posts have been very insightful. I have been intrigued trying to work out the balance of the game and some of the roles that are included.

It's kinda interesting how you're analysing posts on Day 0 itself. Not sure what you're in for.

Varun

ICC Board Member
If you want to have a read on someone, you/we need to start atleast arguments. Just going off with No Lynch means no one will talk and we can't read them.

There's not a lot we can talk about on Day 1 though.

Users who are viewing this thread