Star World Mafia - Endgame - Mafia (barmyarmy and Varun) win!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The first para clearly indicates that the cop got an inno report. The cop's character is of a female.

knowing something else in his target's room would take care of the rest.
It's something and not someone, so I don't think that this indicates a person. Probably the target was poisoned, but not sure.

He had previously been engaged in frequent one night stands and tonight was no different. After giving it a good thought, he decided to sleep with the person he thought would maximize his 'innocence' as the days progressed.
Seems to be a Lawyer, that's the only thing I get out of this para.

RPHKR

National Board President
Only 5 posts from the start of the day? This favors the mafia. We need discussion.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Solving unusual cases had made her the gem of a person she was right now, as yet another case beckoned tonight. She checked out the person she thought was suspicious and after spending an hour looking for clues, she relinquished and marked him clean.

This must be the cop, but I'm not sure of the character here. I watch only a handful of shows on Star World (the Indian branch of it). Lily from HIMYM perhaps?

He was Head of Security of one of the finest resorts in the "Entertainment capital of the world". He knew exactly what he was doing as he entered his target's room to carry out his mission, after which he called it a night, knowing something else in his target's room would take care of the rest.

This is the opposite. I am not at all sure for what role this is, but from the last line it could be the watcher, role blocker, or even a poisoner, depending on that 'something else'. I'm rather sure this character is from Las Vegas, but I don't remember his name.

He had previously been engaged in frequent one night stands and tonight was no different. After giving it a good thought, he decided to sleep with the person he thought would maximize his 'innocence' as the days progressed.

Seems like a prostitute but I don't quite get the last line.

----------

As for the character he might be Barney Stinson from HIMYM, as well as Charlie from Two and a Half Men. I can't think of anyone else from Star World shows who has a casanova personality.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I don't watch CSI, but if it has some protagonist who is a 'Head of Security of one of the finest resorts in the "Entertainment capital of the world"', he could very well be. But from my knowledge, I'm rather sure one of the protagonist from the show 'Las Vegas', fits the description quite well.

Wait, I should have mentioned in my earlier analysis that I meant the show 'Las Vegas' by Las Vegas, although it makes sense as well.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Never heard of a show called 'Las Vegas'. The only show I know set there is CSI, although I'm not an expert in it.

As for the first paragraph, I think he'd use an actual cop character for the cop. I think the female cop character will be from something like 'Castle' and 'Law & Order'.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I cant be much help finding the guy whos mentioned in para 2, but I am pretty sure the cop is the girl from Castle.

Anyways this isnt going much further, has everyone posted?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Just to rehash what everyone else has said...

Night 0

Solving unusual cases had made her the gem of a person she was right now, as yet another case beckoned tonight. She checked out the person she thought was suspicious and after spending an hour looking for clues, she relinquished and marked him clean.​

Cop gets town result.

He was Head of Security of one of the finest resorts in the "Entertainment capital of the world". He knew exactly what he was doing as he entered his target's room to carry out his mission, after which he called it a night, knowing something else in his target's room would take care of the rest.

Sounds like a poisoner/framer. Strange one.

Mafia RB I assume blocks his own GF by the sounds of it. Can't see any other explanation.​

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Well there's no point in discussing the character ATM. We all know that she is the cop, that's enough IMO.

If anyone is poisoned, is he/she informed or hinted about it in any way?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
The activity has been very poor so far, even for a 9 player game. What's up with mafia games activity recently? :p

Users who are viewing this thread