Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@ Stumps End Of The First Day Australia Are 6/271 . Only Wicket To Go After tea was Marsh Went 111. Small got Him Caught Russell . Partnership Between Mathews And Hughes Is Worth 74 Mathews 44 And HUGHES 42 . Small Bowling Figures Are 20 Ov 67 Runs 4 wickets . run rate 3.10 . England Have it to do on the 2nd Day .

So The 2nd Day Started With Australia on 6/271 . Australia are 8/346 at Lunch .Wickets Fallen Are Mathews r Run Out 64 . Hughes went lbw . Lewis .

England Need These last 2 Wickets Fast or This First Test Will Be Lost .

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
So The 2nd Day Started With Australia on 6/271 . Australia are 8/346 at Lunch .Wickets Fallen Are Mathews r Run Out 64 . Hughes went lbw . Lewis .

England Need These last 2 Wickets Fast or This First Test Will Be Lost .

@ Tea Australia Went Through That Session with Out Loosing A wicket 8/411 . Reid 29 . Alderman 44 .

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@ Tea Australia Went Through That Session with Out Loosing A wicket 8/411 . Reid 29 . Alderman 44 .

@ Last All Out For 433 . Alderman Finished Unbeaten 57 Reid Went For 37 B Lewis Caught Russell . McDermott Went For 0 . England's Bowling Small Finished With 4/96 . Lewis Finished 3/70 Malcolm 1/71 . Run RATE WAS 2.8 . Over 200 to Avoid Follow on hours play left . Dont wont to be loosing Early wickets , Wasteyouryouth .

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
End of day 1 and it's England's day (finally). One of the wickets was nightwatchman Fraser so I'm set up for Day 2 with Stewart and Gower at the crease. Not bad considering it's a must win to avoid a series loss and a pointless 5th test...

20210112_143340.jpg

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@ Last All Out For 433 . Alderman Finished Unbeaten 57 Reid Went For 37 B Lewis Caught Russell . McDermott Went For 0 . England's Bowling Small Finished With 4/96 . Lewis Finished 3/70 Malcolm 1/71 . Run RATE WAS 2.8 . Over 200 to Avoid Follow on hours play left . Dont wont to be loosing Early wickets , Wasteyouryouth .

England Finished 0/49 @ Stumps On The 2nd Day Atherton 26 , Larkins ,13 . Hopefully On the 3rd Day I can keep these 2 in as long as i can .

England Trail 384 . So Lets see Tomorrow.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So I've created my own List A format - 35 overs, first 9 being a power play with 3 fielders out, after that 5 fielders out.

I've used it to create the "Yellow Pages Cup", a competition between the Rebel Tour Teams: a single round robin league, then the bottom 2 drop out as it goes to semi-finals and finals.

Had a warm up game between the Springboks and Australian XI, using line-ups from one of the 1986 one dayers, just to test the format and settings.

I batted first as South Africa, and disappointed to just miss out on making a 50 with Graeme Pollock (yes, he still played in 1986, aged 42!).

I was scoring at a decent lick, but kept losing wickets, with Rackemann grabbing a 5-fer.

I was disappointed to be out well before the allotted overs, scoring 187 in 23.1 overs.

Like Pollock, Aussie Captain Kim Hughes just missed out on a 50

I bowled well, kept the rate down and kept taking wickets, I thought I was going to pull of a stunning recovery win, but a strong 9th wicket stand / tailenderrecovery.exe from that man Rackemann and Alderman took the Aussies to within reach of victory, and despite getting Rackemann with them still 10 short, Alderman brought them home with an over to spare.

Notwithstanding that I now haven't won a match in any format for bloody ages, it was a fun format and I will keep progressing with the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread