TAOC Alpha Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just one word.... WOW!!
I am perhaps one of the many who have been following this game right through day one of its announcement and after following for close to half a decade now this news feels so refreshing!! Desparately looking forward to it.

LM and JK - You guys rock :banana2 :banana2 :banana2

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Cant wait really. Get it on soon guys.

The reason for my presence in PC is this :)

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Waiting eagerly. Good on ya guys :)

harrisb

International Coach
amazing, what will the req. specs be, or will it be able to run on any machine, just turn down the graphics settings.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
As much as I look forward to this, I personally feel you should have waited untill you actually have it ready to release before you posted this thread, now we are just going to read many posts by random members asking when it's going to be posted and then get angry. You should have kept it a secret and then released it. But hey, life goes on. Good luck.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There's good and bad points about releasing such an early demo, but that's the same with any decision. Personally, I'm looking forward to giving it a bash.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Just to confirm, I have no promblem with the release of the demo, in fact I'm very pro it what I do mean is this announcement thread about the demo being released which still seems to be around a month from release.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I just hope it doesn't end up like that video...

Anyway, would be really good to actually poke around, though I don't see the point in artificially limiting things, instead of implementing a net session, hack some fielding in and let people go out on the field, with an option for net-like practice.

P

pcfan123

Ollie has a point. Better to announce and release the demo in one go, because if anything happens and the demo does not come........

edx

School Cricketer
Ollie has a point. Better to announce and release the demo in one go, because if anything happens and the demo does not come........

.....life will end as we know it.:eek:

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
I just hope it doesn't end up like that video...

Anyway, would be really good to actually poke around, though I don't see the point in artificially limiting things, instead of implementing a net session, hack some fielding in and let people go out on the field, with an option for net-like practice.

Well, the idea was to release 'something' tangible to the community. Fielding is not yet completed so wasn't an option. At least people can try the new bowling and batting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread