TAOC Alpha Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

Great to hear and really looking forward to it. You guys will of course be opening yourselves up to the usual bunch of hypocritical verbals and those who think that they have some god-given right to "have" the perfect game by whoever, whenever and do as much about it as the elastic lining of a gnats knickers.

I highly commend your work and if that makes me a backside-licking, toe-clicking, TAOC-fan boy in some peoples eyes well then, hallelujah and praise the Lord!:)

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great to hear and really looking forward to it. You guys will of course be opening yourselves up to the usual bunch of hypocritical verbals and those who think that they have some god-given right to "have" the perfect game by whoever, whenever and do as much about it as the elastic lining of a gnats knickers.

I highly commend your work and if that makes me a backside-licking, toe-clicking, TAOC-fan boy in some peoples eyes well then, hallelujah and praise the Lord!:)

i might be lying if i say we are prepared for it.

the amount of hype and the years taken for the production will result in enormous expectations. and since only me and LM have played the game....we have no idea of what others think of it.

lets just hope we live upto the expectations.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Absolutely we'll get heaps of negative crits and all sorts of issues coming up, but I figure it's a great chance to see if we are on the right track (we think we are) in everyone else's eyes. If there are some major issues then we still have plenty of time to fix them before the full game is released.

King Cricket

International Coach
Finally we'll be able to try out certain aspects the game! The news couldn't just have been better. Eagerly waiting for that special day!

adit142

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi

thanks can/t wait for it

yusuf_m

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

Just wanted to add my encouragement .. the alpha is great news.

Just one thing: have you guys considered giving us a slighlty larger net area so we can see the variation in shots direction etc?

Maybe like a centre wicket area?

kunalverma25

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

Just wanted to add my encouragement .. the alpha is great news.

Just one thing: have you guys considered giving us a slighlty larger net area so we can see the variation in shots direction etc?

Maybe like a centre wicket area?

Maybe a full ground without fielders and audience.......

This might give more details about the variations of strokes..

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I hope this practice sessions wont be as dull as Cricket Revolution had. I hope the art of cricket demo would have some life

P

pcfan123

hallelujahpr128600777584839559.jpg

gocricketgo

School Cricketer
All sounds great but don't waste too much time creating a 'net area' have you considered just using a stadium but not implementing fielding etc it would give a better idea of how the game will work and should reduce the time. KUTGW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread