Status
Not open for further replies.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
what's up with the countdown?? Didn't LM already removed the 11th April deadline??

kishores_bin

School Cricketer
Phew.. I m losing hope on this game. Man, please don't keep an release dates and such., its really draining our energy. I knew you are working hard, but still, you guys seriously are not able to stick to the dates you publish. All the best.:facepalm

apesnani

Club Cricketer
Yeah was hoping for something today, but since we have not heard from LM in a week was expecting a delay as well.

hopefully things work out for LM and JK and we see something soon

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
OMGZZZZ TODAYZZ TEH B1G D4Y, TEH ALPHAZZZZZ G3T5 R3LE4S3D!!!!!!!!11111111
On a more serious note, i've been awaiting a release since the day I figured out what this was and hope to see something soon

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
So i am correct and taoc have abused the word deadline now

on 7 jan j kartik said the full game is 98% complete then on 21 jan alpha is announced and 11 april it is again delayed :doh

Mate, get over it. Go play Ashes or whatever. When it's finished, it's finished, don't keep whining and complaining. You try working on a game when you're going through what jk is going through. Then you can complain all you like.

IMO this thread should be locked until there is some official news, as the same idiots will be visiting the thread with their negative comments. You're not helping anyone, guys.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Mate, get over it. Go play Ashes or whatever. When it's finished, it's finished, don't keep whining and complaining. You try working on a game when you're going through what jk is going through. Then you can complain all you like.

IMO this thread should be locked until there is some official news, as the same idiots will be visiting the thread with their negative comments. You're not helping anyone, guys.

Firstly i am playing ashes only
secondly i dont want to be that negative but i have to be if it is late just dont set any unrealistic deadlines means if they said alpha will release in june or july it was ok no roblems but the fact they keep setting dates which are always late annoys everyone

Jim

School Cricketer
:happymate,it is a big game and i have no doubt that LM is facing too much problems.We should have patience and cheer him.:happy

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Phew.. I m losing hope on this game. Man, please don't keep an release dates and such., its really draining our energy. I knew you are working hard, but still, you guys seriously are not able to stick to the dates you publish. All the best.:facepalm

How the hell is it draining YOUR energy? They're the ones working their asses off.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors

You know complaining is also draining your energy.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
We'll have to wait and nothing else.

Or we should think that there wasn't any game so good going to be released, we should forget it and one day It will come to our surprise.:p

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I totally forgot that the Alpha was deadlined for yesterday, nor am I bothered that it wasn't released.

S

sachin rocks

By all means go find this post and quote it for me.

Heads up people. The G is rocking TAOC. :D

had finished 85% of the G a month ago but then was in bangalore for a month which halted the progress. but now its 98% done and implemented in-game.

i say 98% because theres still some minor details that are left to be added which i'll be doing it later on. a bit tired of working on the G and want to move on to something more important. ;)

anyhoo....posting the screenz. eagerly awaiting response.

cheers :cheers

JK

here it is tada:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread