TAOC Discussion

P

pcfan123

I dunno if you want the morons at cricinfo reviewing this game. I think they gave CR a high review :facepalm

shrenik

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
for the last couple of days i was trying my luck with 3ds max and finally with a bit of help from JK and learning i've come up with this

preview1qy.png

just wan't to know your opinions on this...this is my first try on stadium modelling and any suggestions and comments are welcomed

P

pcfan123

It looks good but can you improve the graphics? Thats worse than super nintendo right now.

shrenik

International Coach
It looks good but can you improve the graphics? Thats worse than super nintendo right now.

Certainly....and by the way,these aren't to bad i guess...its only amateurish rendering that makes it look worse

woow...
great...but post it in 3d modelling and textures thread.....
and which one is this???

thanks..
its part of PCA stadium,Mohali

shrenik

International Coach
no..i did them in PS...i did them in a hurried manner and hence they are looking flat...thanks for the site..

gocricketgo

School Cricketer
for the last couple of days i was trying my luck with 3ds max and finally with a bit of help from JK and learning i've come up with this

just wan't to know your opinions on this...this is my first try on stadium modelling and any suggestions and comments are welcomed

What version of 3ds Max are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread