TAOC Discussion

ast112

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
JustWonderinggg.. is there a way of modding the alpha 0.1 because in the file folder there are alot of folders with options on like staduims, Team Files, Materials and fields? :) x

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Besides the Alpha release, its all gone under secrecy w/ a distributor that it hooked up with.

Don't expect anything from them atm., you'll be less disappointed if you do. One day, though.

ast112

Club Cricketer
Too late :( .. ive been waiting for news of a big cricket game for ages and finally i got news of this game, downloaded the alpha and thought 'hey! here it is! the game ive been waiting for.' then months later there has been no news and i really hope either the release some new info or even alpha 0.2 :) also on the alpha it has shane warne, is this game going to have retired players or the update 2011-12 rosters etc?

6ry4nj

International Coach
For now, I would advise you to treat this game as just another scam. A bit like the BigAnt one except that may eventually be released.

That way, you may be pleasantly surprised, but you won't be heartbreakingly disappointed...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sad, nothing more i can say. Here JK answered questions so well and people were so excited. :(

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
How about the option of making the batsman on strike as 1st player and the one at the non striker as 2nd player that would make the game very interesting and decision making about running between the wicket as well..
The other option as usual 2 players controlling each team..

Expecting the game to be released at the end of the year 2011 and expecting the release date information as well:cheers

----------

Please tell the things that can be altered in the alpha 0.1 release as there are many files in the folders:yes

MJ Rocks

Club Cricketer
I just went trough the website and i saw that the whole game is being developed by the pc members hatsoff to you 9 members and yeah the updated pics look very nice cheers all the best for the game

sobeydee

School Cricketer
I just went trough the website and i saw that the whole game is being developed by the pc members hatsoff to you 9 members and yeah the updated pics look very nice cheers all the best for the game

It got all our hopes up but now there has been silence for a very long time. My feeling is that they have thrown in the towel.

Users who are viewing this thread