TAOC-The only hope

C.Gayle

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
We all know that the AC'09 is not upto our expectation and CR is not at all a better cricket game and EA never gonna release a cricket game,,,so our TAOC is the only hope for a Better cricket game with very little flaws. Lets hope for a very good cricket game for ever. Lets wait for it..LM no need to rush and mess..For the past 5 years its been under development and it will rock the cricket game industry..so better take your time and deliver the game which is going to be perfect.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!

Gary123

School Cricketer
AC 09 is a good game imo.
Haven't tried CR though.
But yeah,looking forward to TAOC.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

What a joke, AC09 is a very good game albeit raw. You honestly think this game will be able to compete with AC09 (let alone be released) ?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a joke, AC09 is a very good game albeit raw. You honestly think this game will be able to compete with AC09 (let alone be released) ?

AC09 is only good for T20s, other than its another rubbish from Codies.

P

pcfan123

I just do not understand why people think this game would be better than anything else that has already come out. Id be really shocked if it was even comparable to cricket revolution

WORLD CHAMPIONS

I just do not understand why people think this game would be better than anything else that has already come out. Id be really shocked if it was even comparable to cricket revolution

TAOC will kick CR's ass ;)

P

pcfan123

What makes you say that though? Are you even remotely involved with the project? Or have you just seen the same old screenshots and tired videos that everyone else has.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

What makes you say that though? Are you even remotely involved with the project? Or have you just seen the same old screenshots and tired videos that everyone else has.

You will not understand :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think you're in danger of over-hyping it by calling it our only hope.
I think it will be fantastic if it releases but I don't expect the first version to be as good as one made by a professional developer with full-time employees.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We CAN NOT guess how good or bad this game will be without atleast seeing a demo. Just because LM and JK say so is not enough.

At the same time, given both men are hardcore lovers of the game it makes it easier to believe their words when they say "It is good".

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer

I'm involved with the project and can safely say it will definately be better than AC09 :D

You can make your own decisions though once the demo comes out.

The big difference between us and Codies/EA etc is we are driven by passion rather than money.

P

pcfan123

We CAN NOT guess how good or bad this game will be without atleast seeing a demo. Just because LM and JK say so is not enough.

Exactly,

I'm involved with the project and can safely say it will definately be better than AC09 :D

You can make your own decisions though once the demo comes out.

The big difference between us and Codies/EA etc is we are driven by passion rather than money.

No offence mate, I really appreciate what you are doing but I prefer a dose of reality. This project has been going for almost half a decade, and now you are changing engines. Also throughout this time you have given no substantial information or indepth looks into the game. I hope you understand why I have my doubts that it will not be better than AC09 a game that cost millions of euros to develop by professionals

Users who are viewing this thread