• England

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Dutch

England are toothless bowling wise: I think we are coming to the end of an era and senior players will be ending their careers. Our bowling looks tame and Ali is a Joke at the mo. We keep giving it away.... get ready for all the rubbish clichés......i liked root a lot more When he wasnt captain....

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
England are toothless bowling wise: I think we are coming to the end of an era and senior players will be ending their careers. Our bowling looks tame and Ali is a Joke at the mo. We keep giving it away.... get ready for all the rubbish clichés......i liked root a lot more When he wasnt captain....

the worst thing for me is it's all been so tediously predictable.

we know Ali can't play fast bowling; we know fast medium trundlers don't work in aus; we know finger spinners struggle in aus.

such culpability from the selectors.

also thing broad has been very very poor - he bowled very well last time in aus, and he has at least a bit of extra height to work with.

but the worst thing about this - we are making a very average aus side look like world beaters.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
the worst thing for me is it's all been so tediously predictable.

we know Ali can't play fast bowling; we know fast medium trundlers don't work in aus; we know finger spinners struggle in aus.

such culpability from the selectors.

also thing broad has been very very poor - he bowled very well last time in aus, and he has at least a bit of extra height to work with.

but the worst thing about this - we are making a very average aus side look like world beaters.

Ageee with this 100%. England should have prepared better. They need 2-3 bowlers who can go past 140 however I feel like England manage to take promising quick bowlers and turn them into medium pace swing bowlers. Another problem is the batting, obviously you can’t predict a Cook disaster class or Root not firing however if England were going to stick with Vince they shouldn’t have dropped him for Westley and since they did drop Vince for Westley it makes no sense that they gave Tom a chance and then went back to Vince. England went into the Ashes with too many questions (2,3,5 and a 3rd fast bowler) while Aus came in with two (6 and wicket keeper) and both of their gambles payed off while only Stoneman (and now Malan) have stepped up

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would say test is evenly poised with Australia just slightly ahead. Cracks are starting to form on this WACA pitch meant it will be difficult for Aus to bat Days 4 and 5. If England manage to get one or two quick wickets in the first hour, the pressure is put on Australia. I think Mark Wood would have been perfect on this wicket considering the pace he has and the bouncer he has. Anderson is not a wicket taking bowler on these tracks and Broad has been plain poor. Overton seems okay but doesn't have the pace, Woakes and Moeen have just been very very poor. The blame should be really be on these bowlers, who are unable to do what Australia's attack has done.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
LOL Geoff Boycott just jinxed Shaun Marsh's downfall. He talks about how ineffective Moeen is, but then gets the wicket. :lol

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
savage day.

aussies should be batting the next 2 sessions, score over 700 and humiliate us further.

awful

Users who are viewing this thread