The "must be fixed" thread

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ok this one is of high priority if tests or rather any match in the game has to be realistic.

In AC09, I would often play against Sri Lanka (wanted to play spinners on Kolkata pitch) with 3 spinners in the line-up and only 2 pacers. But every time, AI would bring in Jayawardhane (Slow Medium) before he would go for the spinners. Same undue preference to Mediums could be seen with Hussey for Australia as well.

Also, on the same note, the distribution of overs in a limited-overs game is also pretty hard-coded. Would have loved to see an active captain rotating around his bowlers, using 6~7 of them or at times open with a spinner. The possibilities are unlimited.

@Chief:
Have you guys considered this as of now? Is it on the to-do list?

alexczarn

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok this one is of high priority if tests or rather any match in the game has to be realistic.

In AC09, I would often play against Sri Lanka (wanted to play spinners on Kolkata pitch) with 3 spinners in the line-up and only 2 pacers. But every time, AI would bring in Jayawardhane (Slow Medium) before he would go for the spinners. Same undue preference to Mediums could be seen with Hussey for Australia as well.

Also, on the same note, the distribution of overs in a limited-overs game is also pretty hard-coded. Would have loved to see an active captain rotating around his bowlers, using 6~7 of them or at times open with a spinner. The possibilities are unlimited.

@Chief:
Have you guys considered this as of now? Is it on the to-do list?

^^ This.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
I think

1. Excellent Motion captures for bowling and batting...different actions of bowling along with a standard textbook bowling action

2. Along with timing,shot selection also comes in consideration while batting...

3. Realistic ball physics and pitch behaviour

Users who are viewing this thread