***Third PC T20 Tournament*** Completed

renoldino

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would like to take part but am moving overseas this week but will be available again from Wednesday evening: will the tournament have already started????:)

I guess we can wait till Wednesday , anyway I'll sign you in and what team you want? Ireland:D

renoldino added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

ok done lets change our teams:D but why are u giving me a strong team?

Anvesh how many of us can connect to you? If you didn't check please do it soon and let me know

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Yup it certainly is and unfortunately never favours me when i am batting

I am also playing with lag against jara its one sided, meaning it lags when i bat. Against mspeed lag happens for both the players. I have played against you also it lagged for both of us. So think again. :)

renoldino

Club Cricketer
I am also playing with lag against jara its one sided, meaning it lags when i bat. Against mspeed lag happens for both the players. I have played against you also it lagged for both of us. So think again. :)

yeah everybody has lag, I had lag even with Jara, he has 50 mbps and I have 30 mbps, so lag is a bug.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yup, I'm going with Sri Lanka. Keep in mind anvesh cannot connect with rocky or myself. No use wasting time and trying again. Just make the groups such that whichever group he is in, he can connect with everyone else. Since rocky and I cannot connect to each other either, one of us would have to be with anvesh or we'd be in the same group thus two playes would have to settle for draws.

renoldino

Club Cricketer
@dabi
Still he need to check with Speed and Riz and I need to check with Rock, If I can connect Rock then I can have both in a group with me , But if I cannot then we have to settle with no results and split points, can you connect Riz?

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@dabi
Still he need to check with Speed and Riz and I need to check with Rock, If I can connect Rock then I can have both in a group with me , But if I cannot then we have to settle with no results and split points, can you connect Riz?

Can't connect with him either!

rocky_g

International Cricketer
This tournament will be fun.

Last edited:

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tourney

I am also out of the tourney.Sorry everyone.

renoldino

Club Cricketer
Whats happen Jara?

and y you and rock always arguing after you guys have a match?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread