***Third PC T20 Tournament*** Completed

come on guys its just a game.guess what happens if you play without rules:eek:, rocky can you connect with riz and anvesh. I guess its good to start this tourney soon b4 everyone quits.;)

come on guys its just a game.guess what happens if you play without rules:eek:, rocky can you connect with riz and anvesh. I guess its good to start this tourney soon b4 everyone quits.;)

We were playing with the tourney rules thats why this happened. :mad:

We were playing with the tourney rules that's why this happened. :mad:

believe me if you play without rules you guys will be exchanging death threats:rtfl
anyway I'm going to put both on different group, love to see both on finals:D.

believe me if you play without rules you guys will be exchanging death threats:rtfl
anyway I'm going to put both on different group, love to see both on finals:D.

lol nope we have been playing against each other for the last 3-4 months. So its part of the game.

Reno

Sorry reno and everyone else but i cannot make the tourney.Good luck to everyone taking part.

Sorry reno and everyone else but i cannot make the tourney.Good luck to everyone taking part.

Comeon Jara there is no rest for Cricket, you cant do this for just a small argument, play the tourney.

@Rock
pls be serious

renoldino added 5 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

can connect with speed,u and jara, not sure about rocky and dabi.

Riz check you ping with anvesh so we can start the tourney

Comeon Jara there is no rest for Cricket, you cant do this for just a small argument, play the tourney.

@Rock
pls be serious

renoldino added 5 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Riz check you ping with anvesh so we can start the tourney

I am serious and i have uninstalled this game. Ask Rehan he is interested in playing a game. I have played enough. Its time to try another game. :p

@ reno

also i think there should not be more than 2 close catchers as it restricts the batsman to only play lofted shots..

@ reno

also i think there should not be more than 2 close catchers as it restricts the batsman to only play lofted shots..

I know you pointing at my field set:D, I have already put only two close catchers rule for discussion , if everyone agree we can go with that rule and adding with it, I also want two fielder outside circle when fielding restrictions are on.

I know you pointing at my field set:D, I have already put only two close catchers rule for discussion , if everyone agree we can go with that rule and adding with it, I also want two fielder outside circle when fielding restrictions are on.

actually yes:)

and yeah i agree with this that two fielders should be outside the 30yds circle during powerplay..

I have split the players into groups(check page 1) Dabi cannot connect Anvesh and Riz so they are on group B, I guess everyone can connect Sameer, any conflict let me know.

Last edited:
no connection problem for me, can connect with all 3 in fact everyone except anvesh as i hvnt played with him yet..

Users who are viewing this thread