***Third PC T20 Tournament*** Completed

Are these groups final?

No, because Jara is out we have to remove dutch too, so we have to go with 6 teams.

@Dutch
Sorry Dutch because of some silly fight between Rock and Jara we have to go with 6 teams anyway I'm going to wait till Monday for anyone to take Jara's place.

No, because Jara is out we have to remove dutch too, so we have to go with 6 teams.

@Dutch
Sorry Dutch because of some silly fight between Rock and Jara we have to go with 6 teams anyway I'm going to wait till Monday for anyone to take Jara's place.

Okay, msppeed and I are having our first match!

Hey mate,I would take Pakistan,as I guess most of the other good teams are gone. :)

What about chewydog? He wanted to play, did you ask him?

Won my match agaisnt mspeed. I scored 152.
Mspeed 53.

@ dabi
yeah well played... congrats mate..:):)... i asked u to play 2mrw as i was heavily drunk 2day...:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Last edited:
Good start Dabi,
Dabi or Speed can you give detail score

I can't take screenshots because something's wrong with my screenshot button. I don't remember the details but I didn't mention the overs bowled because that only matters during successful chases, which this one was not.

we need overs to calculate NRR anyway Dabi why dont you take that match as practice match only if you are ok with it and some players complained about late cursor moment so we can go with no cursor moment and If there is no cursor moment then advance shots are off too.

Cursor

I personally dont have a problem with late cursor movement,what i find hard is when a ball looks as though it is going to be full pitched then it suddenly turns into a bouncer.

Users who are viewing this thread