U19 Cricket World Cup (January - February) 2016

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The Zim batsman was barely sneaking an advantage here, there's actually a debate if his bat was fully over the line when the bails were whipped off. We're talking millimetres here, not yards.

I agree with @SamP I don't think the bowler ever had any intention of bowling that ball and it's a shame because everyone watching was robbed of a great finish to what was a very good game of cricket.

He was still a bat + arm's length down the pitch. That's quite an advantage.

Givemeahug786

School Cricketer
Important Quater final just stars between Lanka u19 and Eng.u19 .I think eng.in big trouble coz David Lawrence and Burnham dismissed cheaply, 29 for 3.
Todays winner will play vs winner of Pakistan vs WESTINDIES on February 9th, 2016

Tomorrow paku19 will play vs Westindies U19 on Feb. 8th Monday.indiau19 already qualified for semi final with better net RUN RATE.

Givemeahug786

School Cricketer
Avishka Fernando hits 95 and Asalanka 34
As srilanka u 19 beat eng.u 19 by 6 wits to enter semifinal
186 for 4
Congratulation Lanka.

Givemeahug786

School Cricketer
Looks to me all 4 Asian team most likely to enter semis unless Westindies beat Pakistan tomorrow

Wow

India vs srilanka semi final

Bangladesh get ready for another semi final vs Pakistan or wESTINDIES.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pakistan 57/5 in big trouble. If West Indies press on the advantage factor we can see 3 Asian team and West Indies in Semis. Interesting prospect for World Cricket seeing West Indies and Bangladesh would be in Semis.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
It seems like Umair Masood did a fantastic repair job with Salman Fayyaz. And, I think Pakistan's bowling line can defend this total.

On the other hand, Zimbabwe looks in a position of easily beating South Africa.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a knock from Umair Masood ! Coming to bat under pressure and getting that century with SR of 100 in a big match is amazing. Salman Fayyaz also desrves an appreciation. These two have taken Pakistan to a good score.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
It is an interesting time for Masood to score a hundred because before this match his average in Youth ODIs wasn't worth peanuts but now suddenly with this knock under pressure he might be looked upon as the solution for the senior team's batting gloveman problem in shorter formats. AFA WI are concerned, I am very impressed with Joseph and Pope. They both have been doing exceedingly well. Pope in particular have been scoring runs and that at a rapid rate and also picking up wickets. Certainly one to keep an eye on. I hope the coaches nurture the young players like the two and Springer for the senior team.

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Certainly there was no need for Springer to play that shot particularly at a time when things were look all too comfortable for us and him being set. Now that he is gone, we have Paul in who is not great with the bat. Thankfully we only have 20 runs to chase but if we were like 40 odd runs behind, Springer's idiotic shot might have cost us the match as we do not play spinners well and Pakistan virtually have an army of spinners in their ranks.

peaceful

Banned
Yes all front liner need to play their shots carefully vs banger plus their running between wicket needs to improves .
Well this is 50/50 over games not 15/15.no need to plays the way pope and Springer plays to every ball.
if westindies bats first Pakistan could win today, may not coz both Gul and mohsin looks ordinary bowler.

Good luck both India and Lanka for tomorrows semi.I wish India drops their captain ishan kishan and Ricky BhUi as batsman.
From the Indian team, am not impress Washington sundar as batsman ( so many other things will be pops up when you plays vs top team than Nepal, Zimbabwe and Fiji etc )

I feel sorry for southafrica, newzeland (classy rachin ravindra ,Leopard )and England with Burnham and Lawrence great batsman.

Last edited:

peaceful

Banned
Samuels

If Imlach (did I spell right ?) not give him chance at 40 ( stumping ) and 60 ( behind wicket ) plus easy run out missed, Masood could even missed half ton.paku19
Lucky to reached 227

Samuels

WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Samuels

If Imlach (did I spell right ?) not give him chance at 40 ( stumping ) and 60 ( behind wicket ) plus easy run out missed, Masood could even missed half ton.paku19
Lucky to reached 227
Yes, absolutely! Imlach was very poor behind the wicket but did make some amends with a fifty. It was as if Masood had nine lives today. TBH I was quite surprised when Imlach was selected over Jevoy Spence. The lad had been in red hot form with the bat and is not the shoddiest of glovemen around. The good thing is that Imlach has been knocking the ball around quite well but yes, he needs to improve his keeping.

How many of you have watched Joseph bowling? Man, he has been clocking in high 80s already and he is just 19. IIRC, he clocked 88 mph against England. He has got a nice action too. A lot of eyes are watching him back in the Caribbean I can tell you that.

peaceful

Banned
I was watching live games on star sports 1 in Bombay,india.my girl friend told me
I do not think this tall guy is only 18/19 of age.

Well I told her of new generation, no more kallicharan and Logie's height player around
Even saran is so tall, still in his 20's.,yes Joseph has good future,i think he gave less than 25
In his 60 ball spell,i may wrong but Pakistani first 4 batsman hits only 3 fours
In near 18.3 over.

peaceful

Banned
My favorite player was Keith Artherton,brilliant W.I player from yester year, I follows cricket since long times.I loves all 20/20 from westindies which I watched in usa on ESPN3

Users who are viewing this thread