Warmup matches

Brook

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia seem to be in shambles without Ponting's guidance. Zimbabwe will only end up on 170 now that Taylor's out after such a brilliant performance but it's still a competitive total. Good to see Sean Ervines brother kicks off his international career with a four off of his first ball.

It's a warm up match! They bowled Paine for 2 overs I think.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Australia seem to be in shambles without Ponting's guidance. Zimbabwe will only end up on 170 now that Taylor's out after such a brilliant performance but it's still a competitive total. Good to see Sean Ervines brother kicks off his international career with a four off of his first ball.

Taylor was huge certainly did not expect that much from Zimbabwe, especially not against Australia, well one can say that some of their players are IPL tired, while they can get the total easily it should wake them up!!!

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Time for the West Indies to get Jason Holder in the first team. So far he has played 3 T20 matches including the current one against Bangladesh and he has been doing really well. Today against Bangladesh all the bowlers went for 8+ runs and he gave up 19 of his 4 overs.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Time for the West Indies to get Jason Holder in the first team. So far he has played 3 T20 matches including the current one against Bangladesh and he has been doing really well. Today against Bangladesh all the bowlers went for 8+ runs and he gave up 19 of his 4 overs.

And who you suggest he gets in ahead of??? Give me an XI that includes him.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Barbados 5/1 (1.0 ov, MA Nurse 1*, RO Hinds 4*) | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Look at Rahim's and Ash's SR, w/o any boundaries. how do you run 14 in 3 balls? over throws? bad fielding

Not a complete scorecard, they are running behind.

And who you suggest he gets in ahead of??? Give me an XI that includes him.

O I'm not saying for this tournament but sometime in the near future.
If it were for this tournament he could take get into the squad for Hinds, Ramdin and maybe even Roach considering that he has had a poor time in 20/20s.

Chris Gayle *
Andre Fletcher +
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Ramnaresh Sarwan
Kieron Pollard
Narsingh Deonarine
Dwayne Bravo
Darren Sammy/Nikita Miller
Jerome Taylor
Jason Holder
Sulieman Benn

Could be a possibility. Probably early for him to get in so maybe play him in the 2 T20s when South Africa come to the Caribbean.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Australia :laugh:laugh

rahulkhush added 10 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Which channel is broadcasting this?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I just found out Rahim isnt even in WI yet. He will miss both the WU matches. lol what a joke!

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I just found out Rahim isnt even in WI yet. He will miss both the WU matches. lol what a joke!

scorecards are way of. No point in following them until the matches are over and even then they wont be correct. Probably not for another 5-6 hours.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Yahoo keeps showing 2 different score. 95/1 and then 114/2..wtf

now its 95/1 again

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Dussey gone

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Brilliant, Ryder got some form under his belt with 64 off 30 with 5 6's.
Oh tweaking no, Oh tweaking NO! Oram bowled 0.5 overs, guess that means he's injured :facepalm End of career right there

Users who are viewing this thread