Who is there? | Mafia won! (Gaurav , Simon and Jack Ryder)

Are you naive? The way deadpool played being a cop was so shite! It was such an important role for us especially as we already lost one cop earlier. Now we are screwed. Anyways I won't talk to ghosts from now on plus we are not allowed to post during night, so I am done.

He is always like that only. Funny member

Don't think that Gaurav is making strong posts in support of townies , so he can't be the mafia .
I've had him sus. from Day 1 .
Gaurav seems to the way more suspicious .

Why are you getting angry ? Are you SK or Mafia ? If you would've been Townie , you would've never got angry on Me & Deadpool.
There is no such rule in the 1st post .

Ah ! One more thing , CerealKiller has always been harsh on the two cops .
He could be Mafia/SK

You are not allowed to talk at NIGHT!

Night 1

The sun sets and the townies found a couple of dead bodies in the town park.

@CerealKiller was murdered by Goon.
His role was Roleblocker.
Role.png

@AliB was murdered by Goon.
His role was Doctor.
Doc.png

The town is under a great danger now. They have lost their Doctor and Roleblocker.
The innocent townies are completely surrounded by the evil threats now. 7 people are left and only a miracle can save the townies from the evils.
This Day phase will be very important for the townies.

Thanks CerealKiller and AliB for participating :)

Phase : Day 2

Day 2 starts now. 4 votes required for a lynch.

@Jack Ryder @Simon @Sodium @zwarrior @Akshay. @Chunilal Tyagi @Gaurav

OMG! Two mafia killers and a serial killer? Are you serious, mod? This is BS and the setup is completely poor! Plus we are doomed as two more people with very important roles are dead. I am really suspicious of all tbh now with very less town people remaining. We have two goons and a SK. That means only 4 townies. I hope the mafia are only a team of 2 or otherwise if there is a Godfather, I am quitting this game. Absolute stupid setup! I would like to hear Akshay, Chunni and Jack Ryder's thoughts. Very suspicious of these 3.

2 kills by Mafia?
Or one of them is serial killer?

It says Goon so both mafia. Plus there is also a SK whose kill failed, I think! Hey wait, so there's a chance there's one more RB who surely knows the SK! As CK died. his block wasn't successful. But the other RB should know the SK. Please out now as this is our only chance!

But Mafia killed 2 people
So does that mean there are 2 teams of Mafia?

OMG! Two mafia killers and a serial killer? Are you serious, mod? This is BS and the setup is completely poor! Plus we are doomed as two more people with very important roles are dead. I am really suspicious of all tbh now with very less town people remaining. We have two goons and a SK. That means only 4 townies. I hope the mafia are only a team of 2 or otherwise if there is a Godfather, I am quitting this game. Absolute stupid setup! I would like to hear Akshay, Chunni and Jack Ryder's thoughts. Very suspicious of these 3.
I now realize only one Goon could've been better. But atleast I tried. I will only learn through experience, like you guys did.

Users who are viewing this thread