Who is there? | Mafia won! (Gaurav , Simon and Jack Ryder)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I now realize only one Goon could've been better. But atleast I tried. I will only learn through experience, like you guys did.
Yep, that is why it is always better to first participate as a player. You learn a lot as a player and it is fun being one. The future of PC mafia looks great tbh. My post was just a frustration seeing how we have lost so many townies and very important roles too.

So does that mean there are 2 teams of Mafia?
I doubt that. It may be both the goons can kill! Okay I see there was only one mafia kill on day 1 so maybe a doc save or a RB block was successful.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yep, that is why it is always better to first participate as a player. You learn a lot as a player and it is fun being one. The future of PC mafia looks great tbh. My post was just a frustration seeing how we have lost so many townies and very important roles too.
The revival of mafia was started with newbies and at that time only @CerealKiller and I were the only members from newbies who knowed most about Mafia Game. That is why CK and I moderated the game. After this game started, you and @Simon showed interest in moderating game.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Two big losses for the town. I really don't know as to why we lost 4 important characters within the period of two nights. Most of the surviving men seem suspicious to me. While we haven't heard much from Akshay or Chunilal, I do think there is a serial killer or Goon/mafia in any of the two...

Only 4 townies among 7 left. Hope we get better of the remaining and target the actual SK or Mafia. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yup as I said I am not having a go at you on a personal level but it is more of a frustration. You guys have done great so far.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yup as I said I am not having a go at you on a personal level but it is more of a frustration. You guys have done great so far.
I can understand that it is frustrating for you as because you are an experienced member and you somewhere want a good organized game (Its in human nature), where as we are all newbies who are learning by time and just want to play :)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
So far only townies are dying. We need to vote properly now.

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I have doubt on sodium and zwarrior
Both were too quick to vote for Deadpool lynching

Though we need to vote carefully this time else the game might end here itself

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Something went wrong in GF's description

The Godfather is the leader of the organized crime & the other one or two mafias carry his order .

A Godfather is a role that has the ability to investigate a player at Night This is wrong . He just kills . So there can be only one kill per night from the mafias

So there can be only one kill per night from the mafias
Anyways , everyone is new here & will get used to it soon.

PS : This is General post .
This game is setup by me. This doesn't mean each role description should be exactly as Town Of Salem.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Seriously, posting too quick is the act of Mafia? Lol, I got to laugh at your post. Gaurav was the one to vote before me followed by my vote with a valid reason. It was the most poorest act of not defending himself if he wasn't the mafia. Unfortunate to lose him though.

This post seems more suspicious to me than others. "Voting quick is termed as behaviour of Mafia" - :lol. I'll hold my vote until I get who the actual Mafia is.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just to put a bit of pressure of Chunni,

Lynch: Chunni

I want him and Jack to post their views. I really have no reads on anyone atm tbh.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Though we need to vote carefully this time else the game might end here itself
I posted too quick ? I posted one hour after deadpool posted. And I won't post unless I am convinced about someone. That's why I am still holding off my vote for this round. The way he was acting, it was certainly weird. He was not defending himself and his reply to my post was also weird. He screwed up for all the townies like me here.

Also, @Perfect Square what is the deadline for making a vote ?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I posted too quick ? I posted one hour after deadpool posted. And I won't post unless I am convinced about someone. That's why I am still holding off my vote for this round. The way he was acting, it was certainly weird. He was not defending himself and his reply to my post was also weird. He screwed up for all the townies like me here.

Also, @Perfect Square what is the deadline for making a vote ?
I read it as 24-hrs. somewhere in this thread.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I went through couple of pages back. I have doubts on 2 people. One of them is, Chunni. AliB initially voted for chunni and now Ali is dead. I have doubt on another person. But I will not reveal his name right now.

Lynch : Chunni

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Okay that is two votes already on Chunni and considering there are two goons and a SK already alive, I am unlynching him for now. We don't have to allow a free kill to the mafia, you know. But I still want to hear his thoughts. He has been under the radar all the way.

Unlynch: Chunni

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Seriously, posting too quick is the act of Mafia? Lol, I got to laugh at your post. Gaurav was the one to vote before me followed by my vote with a valid reason. It was the most poorest act of not defending himself if he wasn't the mafia. Unfortunate to lose him though.

This post seems more suspicious to me than others. "Voting quick is termed as behaviour of Mafia" - :lol. I'll hold my vote until I get who the actual Mafia is.
Read again
I have written 'voted' too quickly not posted
With this too defensive post of yours which truly looks suspicious I am going to vote for you

Lynch: Sodium

Btw I have already lost the game
And my role will be known if you just check the first page ;)
(Trying to save the vote of townies)

Users who are viewing this thread