Who is there? | Mafia won! (Gaurav , Simon and Jack Ryder)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Lots of finger pointing going on.
The mafia is looking like a well oiled machine who have nearly won the game.
We have made some stupid mistakes till now being silent was one of them.
I thought as I am a new player I should be silent and try to observe.
Meanwhile Jack Ryder is reading all the posts without posting ;p
Because I opened the thread and typed a reply but my net was gone because my providers modem going poof.
lynch jack @zwarrior seems rational...
He just pointed out the obvious that I was reading and not posting but you seem too quick to jump on the guns, it looks like you are trying to save yourself.
LYNCH: Chunilal Tyagi

4 votes required to lynch a player.

Chunilal Tyagi - 2 (zwarrior, jack ryder)
Sodium - 1 (Akshay.)
Gaurav - 1 (Sodium)

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I understand the suspicion on me, but you're really basing that off one day of play when we can all agree deadpool shot his own foot there. Sodium and Gaurav seem to be too keen on placing lynches rn, but look at it this way.

12 players, 5 dead, leaving 7. We have four anti town so roles on the first page so I'd assume three townies left. However, we got two goon kills in one night so that's five anti town.. what. Okay.

The roleblocker and doc are dead, so there's potentially three night kills. All the townies with roles are dead, so we have two vanillas. With five anti town around, a hammer will be dead easy, and we literally can't afford any town lynches because that's game over. If we lynch someone the lyncher has picked, he wins. And the probability of that is one in six.

At this point, I feel like one of Sodium or Gaurav could be lynchers with targets on each other's heads, so I personally want to hold off. From the others, it's a die roll really, and that's a gamble I won't take, and encourage everyone else to do the same.

no lynch

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
4 votes required to lynch a player.

Chunilal Tyagi - 2 (zwarrior and Jack Ryder)
zwarrior - 1 (Chunilal Tyagi)
Sodium - 1 (Akshay.)
Gaurav - 1 (Sodium)

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
@Gaurav is the only one to have not placed a vote, and unless anyone changes their vote, we'll have a no lynch today. Feel like we've done okay today, but we need plenty of luck tonight if we have any chance of winning this.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is again a nothing post.

Lynch: Chunni

What The ? People we wont win it this way... I'm someone who is extremely important for us to win...[DOUBLEPOST=1490460420][/DOUBLEPOST]unlynch jack then...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Simon I am really suspicious of you too but Chunni hasn't done anything for his case. So I think we ought to lynch him. If we no lynch today we definitely lose this!

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I want to lynch an anti-town as much as anyone else but we have absolutely no idea who the lyncher might have picked.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think he has been playing under the radar till now. I doubt there exists a lyncher or any of it.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
I don't think any role listed on the front page has been left out tbh. No reason for mod not to leave them out.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I understand the suspicion on me, but you're really basing that off one day of play when we can all agree deadpool shot his own foot there. Sodium and Gaurav seem to be too keen on placing lynches rn, but look at it this way.

12 players, 5 dead, leaving 7. We have four anti town so roles on the first page so I'd assume three townies left. However, we got two goon kills in one night so that's five anti town.. what. Okay.

The roleblocker and doc are dead, so there's potentially three night kills. All the townies with roles are dead, so we have two vanillas. With five anti town around, a hammer will be dead easy, and we literally can't afford any town lynches because that's game over. If we lynch someone the lyncher has picked, he wins. And the probability of that is one in six.

At this point, I feel like one of Sodium or Gaurav could be lynchers with targets on each other's heads, so I personally want to hold off. From the others, it's a die roll really, and that's a gamble I won't take, and encourage everyone else to do the same.

no lynch
If you don't lynch anyone, anyway the mafia members will kill one of us and we will have 0 chance of winning. It's our (townie) loss if you don't vote.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't think any role listed on the front page has been left out tbh. No reason for mod not to leave them out.
I don't get how lyncher being there affects you tbh unless you are the lyncher and you want someone else lynch. Lyncher wins when the specified person is lynched.[DOUBLEPOST=1490461832][/DOUBLEPOST]Yours can be a hammer!

Users who are viewing this thread