You didn't knew? Day 1. Perfect Square wins. (Mafia)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey, you know why you didn't lynch him, right? If you'd done that you'd kill one at night and one townie and you would've left on the next day where no one holds a majority.
Ya. And again, next night will start and I will lynch him in the night. Simple.[DOUBLEPOST=1494318962][/DOUBLEPOST]lol. How else did you think the game works ?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
The game on like this.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Hang on, I didn't consider night kills, are they in effect?
Lynch a townie today, another townie dead tonight and the Mafia wins so it is MyLo today.

Unlynch for a sec.

Basically, I just didn't have anything against anyone but the rule is to kill someone. But and but and it all wen't too quick. I think the way ARK posted is suspicious. He didn't give any reason whatsoever he did.

Unlynch

Lynch: Perfect Square.
And neither did you when you changed your lynch to me.

Although I don't want a mislynch I won't make a point to drag this, several more hours should be enough if everyone is active.

Zwarrior could have easily hammered there, but he didn't, which I'm thankful for.
Either he's not Mafia or it's a genius move on his part, an unnecessary one at that as lynching me would've won the Mafia the game anyway.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Hang on, I didn't consider night kills, are they in effect?
Lynch a townie today, another townie dead tonight and the Mafia wins so it is MyLo today.

If @Jack Ryder could confirm that this is the setup, we can move forward.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I would think so and that's why he said it would finish day/night 1 itself.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Alright. So, let's get this over with. No point in waiting.

What I suggest is, all of us to vote and state reason for voting him. If that person gets majority, well and good. Else, we will have discussion between the most voted persons and lynch him. What do you guys think ?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I am thinking of setting up a deadline. I think it would help speed up the process.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
zwarrior seems the mafia to me. He's always played well to defend himself as he's wearing the mask of the townie. He's the main and only mafia.
Lynch: zwarrior

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Alright. So, let's get this over with. No point in waiting.

What I suggest is, all of us to vote and state reason for voting him. If that person gets majority, well and good. Else, we will have discussion between the most voted persons and lynch him. What do you guys think ?
Yes I think it will be good.

My lynch stays there.

@El Loco want to hear from you also.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Well, the reason why I deliberated and removed my lynch was because AliB tends to inadvertently incriminate himself as a townie, so I had that in mind.

Obviously, in a fully fledged game I would never make a lynch this early/with this amount discussion. However since time is running out, taking into account the fact that AliB decided to leave me one vote from the hammer with a sudden changing of lynch added to the fact that he frequently changes his lynches in general and him seeming quite willing to confirm me as town:

Lynch: AliB

If zwarrior turns out as Mafia I'd question why he didn't just grab the opportunity to hammer and win the game instantly instead of dragging the game on further. What's the point of doing that when victory is within arms reach? If he's Mafia then he clearly didn't want to win the game at that point, why else.

Perfect Squared seems more town to me but only on the basis of comparing him to AliB, since there is only one Mafia Goon in play.
I'd say one of either PS or AliB is most probably Mafia. Just by chance and not reads I could easily vote for PS as I could for AliB.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Users who are viewing this thread