Your fastest 100 in Career mode

105 on 40 in bigbash.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 36
Mines now 35, got it on Pro in List A. Never do it again

Scored a 100 off 46 deliveries in a List A match in my 4th season. This was my first List A ton and I ended up with a score of 138 off 60 odd deliveries.

29 ball hundred a scored a couple of night ago with my career player in t20 against Sussex. my career player was at its devastating best, hit 10 sixes in the innings for a score of 139

103 of 37 balls last night in a one dayer for the Vics, the rain was a huge factor, the ball flys along the ground!!

50 balls 100 in BBL and ended up scoring 141* frm 63 balls.

Hang on a second... If you make a century in 55 minutes you're scoring at 1.82 runs a minute, now if an over lasts three minutes and you score at that rate you would be scoring 5.45 runs an over, you must have some good bowlers to defend that total (about 109)... other than that this seems valid.

Thats what you call NERD POWER:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

Yeah right

Hey mine is

Difficulty: Pro
Balls: 39
Time at crease: 0:41
Match type: FC ( Scored quickly because of bad field placement )

Just made this thread to compare each others 100's Please use the difficulty balls thing as well so its easier to tell.

Can't wait to find out yours :D

...and you save and quit, then restart every few runs, yes? That's not the spirit of the game, and doesn't count.:noway

...and you save and quit, then restart every few runs, yes? That's not the spirit of the game, and doesn't count.:noway

no I didn't I just had a good innings.. ok only have 2 100's and this is my quickest one and lot of other people have had quicker so mind your own business.

Got the very first one today!!!!! Hurray.. My first season..

In the FC match, scored 100 of 75 balls!!! Not as fast as other people.. but a good start! Since I am an all rounder.. got 10 wickets in the match and won by an innings and 175 runs!!!

103 off 42 :) In a 4 day game final afternoon to try and win the game.

Users who are viewing this thread