TAOC NEW Screenz 21-10-09

D

Deleted member 11215

Looks marvelous you two should really be proud of the work you've put in its sublime. Keep up the good work, this game is certain to be a success with the amount of detail you have put into it.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Actually i can confirm the Pavillion roof is floating...as i said, the stadiums haven't been touched since they were made. This will be recitified for the next release of screens/video.

thanfire

School Cricketer
RE: JK's new display pic - LOL, Just give him a cellphone and it's Shane Warne.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Actually i can confirm the Pavillion roof is floating...as i said, the stadiums haven't been touched since they were made. This will be recitified for the next release of screens/video.

this is a render i just took......

something must've screwed up during the export !

lordspavsupp.jpg

Allrounder18

Banned
Mind blowing screens LM and Kartik ,TAOC has really improved in graphical aspects in last couple of months :) BTW have u decided about using HDR or bloom? (plz choose the first one :P)

gocricketgo

School Cricketer
You just keep coming out with these mind blowing features - my excitement level for this game has gone through the roof (if it isn't floating!) Keep em coming

legend_master

well, here is the fixed Lords roof as promised lol...supporting beams have been restored!

Also, thought i'd include an ODI pic for once...check out the slip fielders variety - long sleeves, short sleeves, cap, no cap sunnies, no sunnies....all coded in and read from file, easily editable. Sleeves can be set to always short, always long or seasonal (seasonal means based on the weather).

LM

Attachments

• Lords-NoFloatingRoof.png
    Lords-NoFloatingRoof.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 112

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
wow....really WELL:clap

i know i said about batsman's position and you replied to fix it too but now for fielders...
the dress up looks awesome,but it is looking artificial by looking over the fielders...
they are looking as plastic toys standing in same position....
make some variety in standing positions...
otherwise,fabulous screen:)

legend_master

What the heck...got carried away...here's some more via freecam...

Attachments

• lords4.png
    lords4.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 116
  • lords5.png
    lords5.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 85

legend_master

wow....really WELL:clap

i know i said about batsman's position and you replied to fix it too but now for fielders...
the dress up looks awesome,but it is looking artificial by looking over the fielders...
they are looking as plastic toys standing in same position....
make some variety in standing positions...
otherwise,fabulous screen:)

In due time, my friend...same story as the batsmen, they are still all in the identical 'default' position....i'll be getting to this very soon

Users who are viewing this thread