Mar 19 : Australia vs Pakistan

Not really. I've seen Pakistan self-implode and end up bowled out for low total against the Aussies one too many times over the years.

Someone other than Lee has to do something here if Australia are even going to make this a contest

I think Sri Lankans would should support Australia more than Pakistan. I am sure they wouldn't have forgotten the attacks on their players in Pakistan.

Well you see, Pakistan has problems everywhere. Pakistan's relations have never been good with Bangladesh and India and the attack on Sri Lankan cricketers in Pakistan just make it worse for the Pakistan cricket team.

The Sri Lankan supporters cheer for Pakistan, because they knew that it was not the players who attacked the Sri Lankan's team bus. And they are well aware of terrorism problems themselves....

Even Bangladesh supports Pakistan whenever they are playing any other team...

Too tired to continue watching, Lee is the only one to look even remotely dangerous. Going to need to play a shitload better than this in the quarters vs. whoever.

So ........ only Binga will pick wickets, what about others ?? :facepalm

Two wickets in a row for Lee.

Somehow I knew Pakistan would ruin this.

Don't loose hopes Australians, still AUS can create a magic.
Brett Lee still has 4 overs to go, hope Mitch will help him. :thumbs

Looking for good attack from Smith amd Krejza. :rolleyes

Ponting should try Pup and Smith. Krejza is doing nothing.

Enough of Krejza BS, Dump him and get back Dussey before knockout starts. If we do face India, Krejza will get whacked from all sides.

Great win of Pakistan. The streak of 35 matches started with after a defeat of Pakistan and ended with a defeat of Pakistan.

This could set up a quarter-final of Australia vs India. I would like to watch that one.

This could set up a quarter-final of Australia vs India. I would like to watch that one.

Yep, it'll be a QF between India & Aus but, if the warmup game between India & Aus is anything to go by then India should win. Sadly if Pak were to Win their QF & India were to win its QF we still wont meet in the SF.

Most importantly, Pak wont have to play their QF match in India which should help them a lot, nobody likes a cold reception do they.

Lets hope that once the group stages are over the knockouts are really nail biting.

wow, pakistan was top class today wonderful. and now every team in the competition have being beaten atlest ones .... hmmmmmm.. looks like pakistan will face WI and eng will face SL in QFs ... and looks easy for both PAK and SL to get in to Samis .. SA also will play kiwis probobly and SA would probobly get in to SF as well.. sooo its gona be IND vs AUS and one team's WC will end hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So who else thinks, Pakistan should be kicked out of world cricket ;). Damn it we ended one of the world sports most formidable streaks. I had said in another thread that we were the last team to beat Aussies in the WC and we will beat them again. We just did.

Enough of Krejza BS, Dump him and get back Dussey before knockout starts. If we do face India, Krejza will get whacked from all sides.

I noticed this too, he does seem to be pretty crappy as a wicket taking spinner. He cant do much apart from containing the attack. Also, that 'White' fellow has to leave ... he is even more useless.

Users who are viewing this thread