Australia in Bangladesh, April 2011

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Bangladesh are having lots of problems in their Batting i think they should try some more Youngsters in their side.It will put some pressure to other players to perform

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Maybe only 20 short thanks to some canny stroke play at the end, but their poor start looms over the innings like Dwayne Leverock at sunset.

I really think Mushfiqur has built himself into a player who could bat in the top 4. Particularly today, if he'd been higher up the order, a hundred was on offer. He's always shown resilience and it was good to see him shake off cramps when many would have called for a runner. However, these days he seems to be a lot more comfortable with the pace of ODIs and as busy as he was against spin, he found more runs against pace. He showed at the end he gets value for shots when the field is up and in both games, he has hit sixes that completely belie his size.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Damn, I missed such a brilliant knock here. Ramiz Raza I think was horrible when he said that Aussies will be under pressure after BD's batting. Watson is some special talent. I'm sure Rajasthan won't mind this.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I do love a bit of minnow bashing here and there. Carnage from Watson with 10 sixes.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I think the commentators have shouldered the burden of making the series seem appealing as a contest.

Most days too, 230 would at least ask the other side to bat for 40 overs. Watson is just ridiculous.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Too bad Australia didn't bat first, he could have beaten Sachin's 200 record by a mile.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I only wish that Australia had batted first. Who knows what Watson could score

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm happy Australia didn't bat first. :p

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Either that or if Bangladesh had scored a few more runs. Now up to 14 sixes.

Highlander999

ICC President
Someone remind me why Bangladesh is rated ahead of people like Ireland and Zimbabwe when they just about have 2 class players?

----------

Also Tendulkar is so lucky here, his record would so have been broken today if more runs had been needed by Aus

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
So getting me some highlights of this knock! Holly crap, Australia could have got 500 and Watson a 300 at the rate he was going.

Users who are viewing this thread