Australia in Bangladesh, April 2011

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh you fools , Imrul Kayes in special , wasted 41 balls for his 5 runs . Else , the target would have been atleast 20 higher and Watson would have surpassed the so called GOD's 200 :facepalm

----------

Australia could have got 500 and Watson a 300 at the rate he was going.

Had Australia made 500 , Watto would have made atleast 400 !

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It's great seeing us being more aggressive, still need to work on the setting of the total but in the WC we would have chased this down in the 45-50 over mark.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bangladesh you fools , Imrul Kayes in special , wasted 41 balls for his 5 runs . Else , the target would have been atleast 20 higher and Watson would have surpassed the so called GOD's 200

making 200's against south africa are more special than against a already given up bangladeshi side.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
It's great seeing us being more aggressive, still need to work on the setting of the total but in the WC we would have chased this down in the 45-50 over mark.

there's aggressive and there's what is tantamount to ████.

that was ridiculous. 200? he could have posted a triple if he'd batted like that in the 1st innings.

ferg512

International Coach
How about we swap Bangladesh for Ireland, i'm sure they'd put up a better fight than that. Good on Watson but some pretty woeful bowling really, this following the last game where they didn't even attempt to chase the runs. Cant believe we actually lost to these guys, although we would probably beat them now if our current side faced them.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Someone remind me why Bangladesh is rated ahead of people like Ireland and Zimbabwe when they just about have 2 class players?
You almost answer your own question, because Zimbabwe are exactly that bad. They have two consistent batsmen and a restrictive, but mostly useless bowling attack.

Ireland are a little better than Zimbabwe at the moment, but not because they have an abundance of 'class players'. Their batting is very shaky and in head-to-heads with Bangladesh, they usually lose.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Holy ████. I went out for tea and come back to this - WATTO!

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Good gravy :eek:

I think we've got a winner for the most sustained brutality in ODI history. Yes Afridi and Jayasuriya got quicker 100s, but they didn't go on to score in the 180s. The only innings I can think of that compare might be T20 ones: McCullum's 158 on day 1 of the IPL in 2008, Graham Napier's 150-odd where he hit 16 6s in a T20. Maybe Boucher's really quick 147 vs Zimbabwe would be the closest ODI innings.

Then again none of those 4 were against great oppositions where they...

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Watson! :eek:

185 off 96, with 15 fours and 15 sixes (150 runs from boundaries) is a monster!

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I was amazed to read the statistics of this brutal knock by watson. Fifteen sixer and fifteen boundaries are a rarity. I feel sad for Bagladeshis. They were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
How did we lose 4 nil to Bangladesh again?

All of their bowlers were slaughtered, except Shakib.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
You lose to Bangladesh but still managed to reach world cup semi's and that's what matters. South Africa beat India but they still don't qualify for the semi's. You should be happy about your team reaching to WC semi's, forget about the Bangladesh series.

ferg512

International Coach
Probably wasn't great for Bangladesh when they beat us, because I think it made them think they were better than they actually are. They have recently got thumped by pretty much everyone..

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Had Bangladesh made 300, Watoo could have knocked out Tendulkar's 200 :( Damn !! he was so close.

Users who are viewing this thread