Australia in Bangladesh, April 2011

sifter132

Panel of Selectors

Haha that was the only thing driving this thread along :D Oh and a bit of Watson adoration.

I'll be interested to see what team Australia trot out tonight. Everyone's talking about Pattinson and Paine getting a run which is fair enough, but I'll be interested to see if they give White a chance at redemption. He'll surely have the message now that he's out of the side, I wonder what effect that will have on his mindset? I guess he'll only play if someone wants a rest though and with 3-4 mths break on the horizon I think the batsmen will be queueing up to play a Watson-type knock :p

I'd rest all the old guys: Ponting, Hussey and Lee - and hopefully they all decide to retire from ODIs so we can move on with younger blood :yes

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Seems like Ponting will open, bit strange as you would think Paine would slot straight in. Nice to see Pattinson making his debut.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I think it's a good move because frankly Haddin isn't one of Australia's top 5 batsmen, much less his understudy.

----------

Plus these guys are basically just picking up where they left off. Watson 210*

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This could get very interesting! Ponting joining in as well

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Geez this is brutal Bangladesh have seriously gone backwards. Great to see us going all guns blazing while setting up a total.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
200 record which could have been broken in the last game to break today, anyone?

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
it's just 40 right now dude and lots of batmen have got it in no time but the thing is will he be able to continue this innings? Well he can but still too early to say

----------

What the Fling they are doing bring your spinners at least from one end may they'll get a wickets or two for them

Users who are viewing this thread