Bangladesh Tour of Zimbabwe July-August 2011

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just not good enough from the Bangladesh batsmen. Top order looks the weakest. I wouldn't take either Kayes or Siddique for the first test. Nafees is fine though.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Zimbabwe winning this is a good sign for cricket. Hoping for this kind of fight

1iram1

Club Captain
^ Yep. Bangladesh were outplayed this match and they need to come back strongly. Not making any excuses but they didn't have any time to adjust to the conditions as they came the day before the warm-up. Will be a thrilling series this.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
A great start from Zimbabwe. Hopefully Sibanda goes on to score a big one. :)

----------

Also a much better performance from Mawoyo. It's a shame he didn't go on and score a 50.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
No one digging this series? Is the standard that low? Seems like a good start from Zimbabwe, if a little slow scoring. Hopefully they can accelerate a bit today. One thing I noticed from looking at the scorecard was how evenly Shakib spread the overs between the 5 bowlers. 3 bowled 18, one bowled 17 and one bowled 19 :D

P

pcfan123

I'm hoping for a Zim win but you never know, Harare is so small, the Bangladeshis might put up a formidable score as well and draw it

1iram1

Club Captain
^ Nah we suck :noway. Tamim, Nafees, and Mahmudullah are the only ones who can bat properly in the team. They should have gone for Nasir Hossain instead of Abdur Razzak whose stats are just horrible in first class and tests. But Nasir Hossain has some impressive stats in domestic cricket.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Surprised Mahmadullah hasn't bowled.

And this is what no proper FC/Test cricket gets you. Decent bowlers who can't bowl to a plan of any sort. Way too inconsistent, didn't make good use of the new ball, just bad cricket. No discipline.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Surprised Mahmadullah hasn't bowled.

And this is what no proper FC/Test cricket gets you. Decent bowlers who can't bowl to a plan of any sort. Way too inconsistent, didn't make good use of the new ball, just bad cricket. No discipline.

Hah -good call Zorax. He strikes straight away this morning with one that didn't turn...They were probably waiting for a leftie to bat before he got a bowl. As soon as Ervine got out he was out of the attack. Seems a real trend to only bowl offies at lefties and leggies at righties now. I'm not sure I agree with it being so black and white like that. Anyway...

Zimbos having a bit of a moment this morning. If they're out for under 400, they've kinda messed up here, although the wicket seems to be taking turn so it might be tough to chase down that many runs.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Been a disappointing start to the day for Zimbabwe, lost their advantage from the previous day.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That was a nice six but I Jinxed Vitori :p Also, 400 runs 1st innings total would be good, and whats with Zimbabwe, why dont they like cricket? Stands are empty :facepalm would have been better if they played in a neutral country(Just for crowds prospective)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Kayes out early.

Mahmadullah only bowling 2 overs. Disgraceful. Why is he always so underbowled?

Users who are viewing this thread