Pakistan tour of West Indies - July 2013

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Misbah and Hafeez are settled at the crease , they should continue playing like this , they're taking responsibility now and that's a good sign . :thumbs

Hope Misbah gets out soon and Afridi comes in so that Pakistan can set a huge target to chase :thumbs

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Lala looks to be in some mood.And the series is level now,so i see Afridi score.

I know he isnt reliable but yes he is a great entertainer.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lala looks to be in some mood.And the series is level now,so i see Afridi score.

I know he isnt reliable but yes he is a great entertainer.

And so is Gayle . :p

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah he is,also Pollard and Bravo,but the last two i said can perform only in the Indian Premier League.

Yeah that makes some sense . We get entertained in IPL by sixes and big scores and there are big scores because there are no Pakistani bowlers . ;)

Warner Watson

Banned
looks Pakistan are batting or anyother Associate team is batting :p:facepalm why are they too defensive, and Haris Sohail, you got a chane just bang it! rather then only blocking :facepalm

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
looks Pakistan are batting or anyother Associate team is batting :p:facepalm why are they too defensive, and Haris Sohail, you got a chane just bang it! rather then only blocking :facepalm

Gosh! He has faced just 26 balls. Have some mercy on the young lad. Remember your team is Pakistan not India.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
I'll Suggest This Line up:

1-Ahmed Shehzad (play aggressive ground strokes)
2-Nasir Jamshed ( Try to Play a Moderate Innings not much aggressive)
3-Umar Amin/Haris Sohail ( Any of these 2 , Best position for one of these to play)
4-Misbah-ul-Haq
5-Umar Akmal (wk)
6-Mohammad Hafeez/Shahid Afridi (Depends upon the situation either Hafeez or afridi)
7-Shahid Afridi/Mohammad Hafeez( Same)
8-Abdur Rehman (Ajmal has been out of form Since a long time, plus he can bat aswell)
9-Wahab Riaz
10-Junaid Khan
11-Mohammad Irfan

Not a bad team hate one thing, one you can't think about taking out Ajmal he is the best spinner in the world. Umar Amin is obviously not better than Haris Sohail, Amin if anything would take Hafeez's spot because he can bat and bowl and little bit there's no point in having 6 good bowlers especially when Hafeez isn't batting well but I do agree he would play better down the order but I don't think it's going to happen. And I think for the time being put Misbah at 1 down to settle down the innings when an early wicket happens and put Akmal at 2 down for the purpose of trying to make a good score.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
just bang it! rather then only blocking :facepalm

Ah, the influence of t20. :facepalm

Since we're on the subject of teams, I would like to throw my windies odi team in the hat for any comments..............

L.Simmons
J.Charles
M.Samuels
D.Bravo
DJ.Bravo (c)
C.Gayle
D.Ramdin (wk)
D.Sammy
K.Roach
R.Rampaul
S.Narine

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Hope Misbah gets out soon and Afridi comes in

What's wrong with (most of) you subcontinental fans? Has the ipl influenced you that much? There's a reason why teams such as Pakistan are slowly getting worse at test cricket. You're all so obsessed with smashing everything. Misbah is the rock in the pakistani team. He is there for all these so called "flair" players to play around. So why is it them always out and him left standing?! Perhaps there's a lesson for you all to learn there. :mad

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
There is a class of Misbah and than there is ---- of Afridi. Hope they realize it soon.

----------

Gosh it is such a pain to see these international level batsmen doesn't know how to rotate the strike. Samuels has expertise in it.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Gosh it is such a pain to see these international level batsmen doesn't know how to rotate the strike. Samuels has expertise in it.

He's out of form. He went for a big shot in that irfan over and nearly got out. His confidence to play shots is gone right now.

Users who are viewing this thread