Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A complete and utter d*ck head bat, thats strange :)

Must be a bug in your copy of the game, the bat works fine for me. What's your steam username?

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Am I missing something or there is no player attribute/statistics information on the player selection screen? How are we suppose to pick a player without know what type of player he is? All I can find is small icons indicating whether a player is a bowler or batsman but how am I supposed to know whether a bowler is a spinner or a fast bowler or if a batsman is an aggressive player or defensive player?

This should be part of whatever the next patch is.

I think I've mentioned this before myself as something that'd be nice to have patched in somewhere. Maybe in patch number 3?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If only we could all be famous

hbWRa71.png

Liar!

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
its a shame most of these clever little .....heads can hide behind their pc's while they leave stupid arrogant comments cause i promise in real life they'll all be walking with "patches" around their eyes if i have to find them in the streets! :thumbs

acewa

School Cricketer
its a shame most of these clever little .....heads can hide behind their pc's while they leave stupid arrogant comments cause i promise in real life they'll all be walking with "patches" around their eyes if i have to find them in the streets! :thumbs

Hahaha that sounds real tough sitting behind your PC to. Bet you wouldn't do shit. Plenty of posts on here of you having a winge to. As has been said we are all entitled to an opinion. What's wrong with giving the sites biggest troll some trolling

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
its a shame most of these clever little .....heads can hide behind their pc's while they leave stupid arrogant comments...
...cause i promise in real life they'll all be walking with "patches" around their eyes if i have to find them in the streets! :thumbs

mmmmm the sweet smell of irony!

mrzdt

Club Captain
Must say I am impressed by Big Ant. They have fixed and are in the process of fixing most major issues. Two issues that stood out for me was the inability to begin career mode on an easier difficulty and the lack of the fielder radar making it difficult to see. They have fixed the latter issue and the career mode will be fixed. Nice to see someone paying attention to their fans unlike some other gaming companies.

The most important things to remember are:
1. we have a good quality cricket game
2. some bugs have already been fixed
3. other issues are being fixed
4. the game is continuing to improve.

Take all that into consideration before you moan about the game or Big Ant or whoever. Have we had a cricket game previously that met all 4 of these points?

Users who are viewing this thread