Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

when franco uploaded his mod for the first time he said it was only for legit steam users for now but since that time a lot of new versions of his mod has come up so thats why I was asking sibi if now it is available for other users as well ?[DOUBLEPOST=1478149123][/DOUBLEPOST]
please read my reply to BRAB and let me know

Why do you need to know if it's available to pirates?

when franco uploaded his mod for the first time he said it was only for legit steam users for now but since that time a lot of new versions of his mod has come up so thats why I was asking sibi if now it is available for other users as well ?[DOUBLEPOST=1478149123][/DOUBLEPOST]

Is there a reason why you think you don't have to pay for your games?

when franco uploaded his mod for the first time he said it was only for legit steam users for now but since that time a lot of new versions of his mod has come up so thats why I was asking sibi if now it is available for other users as well

This genuinely made me laugh out loud. "Other users" who aren't "legit steam users". Unfortunately I'm too young to have done a stint at Bletchley Park during the war but I reckon I can crack that code.

I doubt you can 100% avoid that...

We will either 0% or 100% avoid that.

To this day no one has ever cracked the protected version of DBC, pirates are playing a very, very early version of the game without many of the updates and mods that came later.

To this day no one has ever cracked the protected version of DBC

Very glad to read that. Raises hopes of future iterations being available on PC too.

Unless you clarify your reasons for asking this question, you've pretty much lost any right to discuss and critique the game on these forums...

Looking at some of the videos available of DBC17 one of many stand outs for me atleast is the new challenge (review) option tab that appears. Just wondering if it's meant as a guide and not absolute fact if you get me. It can be wrong? I know it's early to ask as I've only seen the tab appear 1-2 times was hoping for any input in how its calculated. Even if say both bowler and wicket keeper confidence is 75% obviously there's still a chance of it just pitching down leg or going over the top for example? For me one of the best things of DBc14 was playing friends and appealing for a decision and thinking its absolutely plumb only to see the smallest of edges. The banter from it was great. I hope this doesn't take away from that. Thanks for reading people :)

Last edited:
Unless you clarify your reasons for asking this question, you've pretty much lost any right to discuss and critique the game on these forums...
the main problem in dbc 14 was not getting enough edges
so definitely franco's mod is the best one if anybody wants any mod in their game
thats why asked the question if it was available for non steam users as well like me
but don't worry I would definitely buy dbc17 just don't steal my right to critique this game on these forums

the main problem in dbc 14 was not getting enough edges
so definitely franco's mod is the best one if anybody wants any mod in their game
thats why asked the question if it was available for non steam users as well like me
but don't worry I would definitely buy dbc17 just don't steal my right to critique this game on these forums
The only legal way to play DBC14 on PC is through Steam, and you're admitting to being a "non-Steam user", therefore admitting to pirating the game...

As long as that is true, we don't care what you have to say on these forums. If you want to be a part of the community here, support the future of cricket gaming and show respect for Big Ant by spending your money instead of stealing.

The solution to your problem (wanting to use the hack) is not for franco to make it work on "non-Steam" versions. It's a simple solution... Just own the game legally and read instructions in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread