Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I can wait for a month without any issue for the PC. I just hope my pc supports the game. It will be really sad if my system doesn't support the game after seeing so many clips of this game.
Having the same thought, whether to get it or not as I have only integrated graphics 4600 to run the game in...Not sure to buy or stick to watching others stream...:(

It will be really sad if my system doesn't support the game after seeing so many clips of this game.

Why don't you head over to the Steam store page and compare the requirements with your system? That should give you a fair idea.

Have all the international teams been uploaded yet? Cause i dont see the indian team in there.

Having the same thought, whether to get it or not as I have only integrated graphics 4600 to run the game in...Not sure to buy or stick to watching others stream...:(
It will be dreadful not to play this game ! Hopefully our systems support the game. *keeping my fingers crossed*
Why don't you head over to the Steam store page and compare the requirements with your system? That should give you a fair idea.

I didn't know that an option like this was available. Will check it. Thanks !
But that's not official right ?

It's not final, the required specs may differ from the Academy.

The month between releases allows for PC optimisation and testing, which also helps determine those specifications.
Thanks for the response.

It's not final, the required specs may differ from the Academy.

The month between releases allows for PC optimisation and testing, which also helps determine those specifications.
That's actually another good reason to keep it a month away, not being sarcastick okay! Better than most games that can make PC Users wait for close to 6 Months!

Have all the international teams been uploaded yet? Cause I don't see the Indian team in there.

Yes, most of the teams are available. Go to academy and search by team name or from the below users

Fiedlele
Fissionmailed
Casper
Munekeymomo
KarolKarol

Last edited:
Yes, most of the teams are available. Go to academy and search by team name or from the below users

Fiedlele
Fissionmailed
Casper
Munekeymomo
Mani82ua
Add KarolKarol (and remove Mani82ua as Snowy said) too for the associates (He uploaded Munkeymomo's kits with the correct squads for some associate teams)
(This is Twistie's video tutorial on how to get the teams and players, till the get best feature starts working without any issues)

That's actually another good reason to keep it a month away, not being sarcastick okay! Better than most games that can make PC Users wait for close to 6 Months!

I do agree and I'm not trying to knock big ant. I think they do fantastic work. I guess I'm just a bit pissed I'm stuck with FIFA 17 until next year while recovering from a knee reconstruction and having been told I won't be able to play cricket again :-(

Also wanted to say thanks to big ant for listening to their users and trying to implement as much as possible.Something that is not common in the game industry today. Like I said when DB 14 was released, I would like there team to replace everyone that works on FIFA.

Users who are viewing this thread