Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't see any update on steam. How can I update as i am using optin preview of swing fix beta.

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello @MattW till now the patch is great and also have better fields compared to earlier.
Even now I noticed that custom fields are not been selected especially in career mode while we bat.

Can’t we enable AI to select custom fields ,is it gonna be tuff just for my understanding.

If we can allow AI to select custom fields also suitable to match situations it would be great.

This will help us to create our own fields, thanks a lot and appreciate your support always.

D

Deleted member 185125

Hello @MattW till now the patch is great and also have better fields compared to earlier.
Even now I noticed that custom fields are not been selected especially in career mode while we bat.

Can’t we enable AI to select custom fields ,is it gonna be tuff just for my understanding.

If we can allow AI to select custom fields also suitable to match situations it would be great.

This will help us to create our own fields, thanks a lot and appreciate your support always.
Are you talking about patch 1.08?

D

Deleted member 185125

If you had the preview branch on PC there's no actual update.

Patches sometimes take a few hours to roll out worldwide on consoles, but should be available shortly.
Is it the same hot fix build which was available as beta for pc or a new one?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Are we pc users required to opt out of beta and select no optin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread