Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Everyone,

A new update is available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

This fixes a previously reported and mentioned issue with swing bowling, as well as a number of stability improvements.

Thanks for playing!
Just curious to know what are these stability improvements include ?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Matt u said u we’re going to update us on some issues when can we except that

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Hello @MattW till now the patch is great and also have better fields compared to earlier.
Even now I noticed that custom fields are not been selected especially in career mode while we bat.

Can’t we enable AI to select custom fields ,is it gonna be tuff just for my understanding.

If we can allow AI to select custom fields also suitable to match situations it would be great.

This will help us to create our own fields, thanks a lot and appreciate your support always.
It was initially working in dbc 17. It really solves the fielding issue. I really hope bigant implement it in upcoming patch.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It was initially working in dbc 17. It really solves the fielding issue. I really hope bigant implement it in upcoming patch.

Yes I too remember it was initially working in DBC17 and after one of the patches it dint.
This is a cool feature , I hope it is not the tuffest of the requests to be implemented.
Please please get a go on this :yes @MattW @BigAntStudios in the Ashes cricket 2017.

stockers75

Club Cricketer
25-50MB depending on console.

A few crashes we've identified or that were mentioned in the bug reporting thread should be resolved in this update.
Matt. Is one of the crashes when editing a stadium which was downloaded the game then feeezes/crashes?

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has ducking a bouncer been patched in yet?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
i ducked loads yesterday on the v1.07 PS4 patch...

I don't know, I still play a regular "shoulders/arms" leave a lot of the time and the AI eats almost every bouncer playing the same leave instead of ducking.

I'm still not really sure why we lost all the different leave options from previous games such as swaying backwards.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't know, I still play a regular "shoulders/arms" leave a lot of the time and the AI eats almost every bouncer playing the same leave instead of ducking.

I'm still not really sure why we lost all the different leave options from previous games such as swaying backwards.

I can't say I felt I had decent control over it but I was ducking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread