Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I can't say I felt I had decent control over it but I was ducking

I'm not defending his statement that ducking/leaving needs to be "patched in" but I do think it could be improved on.

One of my best memories in DBC17 is when a batsman tried to sway out of the way of my bouncer and it smashed him right on the helmet, then I cleaned him up with a yorker the very next ball.

phunk

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the updates, what about the low quality custom logos on kits? When will this be fixed?

deepak dash

School Cricketer
Hi Everyone,

A new update is available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

This fixes a previously reported and mentioned issue with swing bowling, as well as a number of stability improvements.

Thanks for playing!
Dear Matt
when you are going to give perfect game.Now the night game frame rate issue is not solved.still the the screen is flickering when playing a night game.the batsman and bowlers best figure is showing their highest score. career statistical issue is not solved.if u are making a custom stadium and playing in it the flood lights are not glowing but still the field is illuminated.when taking DRS in a night game the whole screen become so whitish when reviewing for an edge.please give lime light on these issues.anyhow we know making a perfect cricket game in terms of game play is very difficult but at least you can make a perfect game in terms of good visual.I bought this game with a big hope and very sorry to say u that i am playing it rarely because of these issues.we are here to support you for your next releases but simultaneously you have to stand in our exceptions also

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know, I still play a regular "shoulders/arms" leave a lot of the time and the AI eats almost every bouncer playing the same leave instead of ducking.

I'm still not really sure why we lost all the different leave options from previous games such as swaying backwards.
I did see AI ducking couple of time when I bounced

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I don't know, I still play a regular "shoulders/arms" leave a lot of the time and the AI eats almost every bouncer playing the same leave instead of ducking.
Did I say they never ducK?
I thought you meant AI always shoulder/arms the leaves the bouncers.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I thought you meant AI always shoulder/arms the leaves the bouncers.

Maybe could have worded it better but I did put "almost every".

Yes they probably duck like 1 out of 8 times when attempting to leave a short ball, the remainder they play the front foot leave and get smashed in the chest/face.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Maybe could have worded it better but I did put "almost every".

Yes they probably duck like 1 out of 8 times when attempting to leave a short ball, the remainder they play the front foot leave and get smashed in the chest/face.
English is not my first language, so am trying to interpret to the best of my knowledge.

D

Deleted member 185125

First ball on the new patch, got a wicket caught at point off an out swinger.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
After I have updated to 1.08 I am getting edges like below , happend twice till now.

Bug description (detail):
in below video you can find the edge going of middle of the bat.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Its unfortunately a known issue that has to do with animations i believe rather than physics......so it is a genuine edge but the game registers the bat in the wrong place or something...it only really shows up in slo-mo and it is not the game cheating as I have understood it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread